Is Patrick Mahomes the new face of the NFL?

Danger

32 minutes ago, HolmesPriest said:

Yes. Even people who don't like the Chiefs, seem to like Mahomes. I've been seeing it more and more. Maybe he can run for President or Emperor of New America :D 

Eh I don't.

I don't actively dislike him like I do with Tyreek and Kelce.

But I wanna punch the TV everytime the Chiefs get a first down and you see him pointing his arm forward 10,000 times.

The media hype over him is also a bit annoying.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Eh I don't.

I don't actively dislike him like I do with Tyreek and Kelce.

But I wanna punch the TV everytime the Chiefs get a first down and you see him pointing his arm forward 10,000 times.

The media hype over him is also a bit annoying.

Hype? He had one of the best regular seasons in NFL history and is an conference championship game already in his career. There's no hype. It's just a recognition of someone's talent.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

He is the top QB of the new era.

He is followed in no particular order by Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, possibly Drew Lock, possibly Daniel Jones, Baker Mayfield (I'm sure I'm forgetting someone)

You named two good QBs........ hope this isn’t the future of the NFL. Jesus christ bro. 

• Like 1

I honestly don't think the NFL has had a "face" since Peyton was in the league honestly. No one else has been out there on TV representing the NFL as a brand. Brady's been better, but he never felt like he's the face of the NFL like Lebron is the face of the NBA. A little like how Mike Trout is the best MLB player, but isn't the face of baseball.

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You named two good QBs........ hope this isn’t the future of the NFL. Jesus christ bro. 

2? I'd say 3 other than Mahomes

I'm not very high on Josh Allen. But Dak, Lamar, and Watson are all good QBs.

It's too early to tell for Baker, Lock, Jones. But for now... it is the future.

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, Malik said:

Hype? He had one of the best regular seasons in NFL history and is an conference championship game already in his career. There's no hype. It's just a recognition of someone's talent.

Divisional rival fan don’t hold it against him.

At the very least he’s the face of Kansas City. I’m sure someone is making his statue as we speak