New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah the Bucs twitter account started commenting and liking a bunch of uniform tweets yesterday now this video today.

New uniforms are coming.

Now I wonder if it’s gonna be a Red, Pewter and Orange combo cuz of the video... man I hope they aren’t worse lol

The major change will probably be centered around the helmet.  Got to figure they want to capitalize on the creamsicle unis.  It is such a unique color concept in all of sports. Hope they don t screw it up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah the Bucs twitter account started commenting and liking a bunch of uniform tweets yesterday now this video today.

New uniforms are coming.

Now I wonder if it’s gonna be a Red, Pewter and Orange combo cuz of the video... man I hope they aren’t worse lol

They're actually gonna add the alarm clock around the numbers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I really hope the primary color of the helmet is white.  I believe just the Cards in the NFC have white helmets.

You think the pewter is sticking around with that final image at the end of the video? Idk how that would mesh well with red and creamsicle... that’s the concern, too many different colors again.

7 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

You think the pewter is sticking around with that final image at the end of the video? Idk how that would mesh well with red and creamsicle... that’s the concern, too many different colors again.

Hard to say, I m not sure how they could really incorporate a lot of orange if pewter is still a primary color.  Especially this current abomibation of pewter currently being used.  A pewter closer to silver has potential.

They have nt had a throw back game since the helmet rule changes.  I would have thought they could have gone throw back with the SB jerseys. but just kept choosing the ketchup unis instead.  

IIRC, fans were pretty stoked about orange coming back with the current unis.  It was just disappointing how little orange was used.  

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I am so ready for a creamsicle throw back game.  The ketchup unis were a novel concept, but this jersey is the upper tier with throwbacks in the same neighborhood as the Chargers powder blue.

Not gonna lie, that color scheme is sexy AF. Just gotta modernize the accents some...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Enough said, on how bad the abomination the uniform chamge was from the Super Bowl era.  😕

I think it also shows that simple is better. They're really not all bad for being one color.

Hopefully our new jerseys aren't a mixture of colors just for the sake of having them.

• Like 1