New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I think they said it was confirmed too. The OG pewter better be the color we go for. I do wonder how that blends with Orange and Red in a uni tho..

100% agree, these current dark pewter pants are brutal.  The helmet pewter needs to be close to the uniform pewter.  That s what one of the strengths if the Super Bowl uni.  

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Have a feeling the new uniforms may go with a color rush of pewter with orange.  The Vols have used this color scheme before.   

Lots of speculation on twitter and honestly I don’t think anyone knows but a good point was made on the helmets. If we have an all pewter alternate it’s gonna look trash with a white helmet. Just look at those Vols uniforms you referenced. They wear them with dark helmets.

Edited by Lil' Shorty

22 hours ago, Klopp2411 said:

Been following this site for 10+ years. Finally decided to make an account. 

These are siiiiiiiiickkk!!! Nike likes to go over the top with so many jerseys. These are simple, but IMO simple is better. 

Welcome bro!

is it just me that thinks the pewter has to go??

bringing back white and orange leaves absolutely no room for pewter IMO

46 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Is the red at the end a foreshadow?  Looks like a darker red, closer to the Super Bowl jersey, which I like.

Notice how the pirate ship is a very quick blip in the beginning. Can’t be by accident. Don’t want to wait until April...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Notice how the pirate ship is a very quick blip in the beginning. Can’t be by accident. Don’t want to wait until April...

I do like the ship logo, but I think it would look odd on the helmet. I think it would be too vertical.

So it looks as if the jerseys will be red. I'd prefer the Super Bowl era over the creamsicles. It'll be interesting to see if our primary helmet color changes. If it does, you can bet we'll see throwback games. 

I agree, April is too far to wait lol 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:41 AM, kgarrett12486 said:

Do they unveil the new uni's at the draft? Handing the never before see Jersey to that 1st round guy on stage?

That would be legit

But like the other guys said , I dont want to wait that long 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:26 AM, Klopp2411 said:

I do like the ship logo, but I think it would look odd on the helmet. I think it would be too vertical.

So it looks as if the jerseys will be red. I'd prefer the Super Bowl era over the creamsicles. It'll be interesting to see if our primary helmet color changes. If it does, you can bet we'll see throwback games. 

I agree, April is too far to wait lol 

I hope we keep the same logo, making it bigger was a good idea.

As far as the helmet goes,  I dont think they'll change it.  I mean, the options are only pewter and white, they aren't going to make it red. And making it white only to keep alot of the uniform,  pewter is going to look weird. Idk how theyd pull that off into a good look.

• 2 weeks later...

was wondering if you guys saw yet ^

Seems like a pretty by the book repeal of the last change, similar to what the Jags did and what the Browns reportedly are going to do this year too. A bit boring, but a return to what it was more or less.

I hope they pushed Nike to make the pewter pants metallic. It’s ridiculous that they won’t do that for teams.

Thought the helmet would get a change, fine with it staying as is.

Kinda surprised they totally ditched orange, though maybe it makes its return via a color rush uni or whenever they turnover the 1-helmet rule the Bruce era Creamsicles make a return.