New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

14 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So what.. to set expectations low and then get a better version when they do come out? I do think orange will be in the uniform. No way the hype video has all that orange and the leak apparently has none in it.

At this point for me, less is more.  The last redesign they tried had so many new ideas, it turned into a clusterfrank.  I would be satisfied at this point with the SB jersey.  

I tell myself the redesign coming out can t be worse then the alarm clocks.  However. this is the Bucs.  Ever notice how the consistent winners for the most part have a consistent look decade after decade.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

At this point for me, less is more.  The last redesign they tried had so many new ideas, it turned into a clusterfrank.  I would be satisfied at this point with the SB jersey.  

I tell myself the redesign coming out can t be worse then the alarm clocks.  However. this is the Bucs.  Ever notice how the consistent winners for the most part have a consistent look decade after decade.

For sure. I would just be surprised if there was 0 orange after the hype video. The below mock up by Samer is honestly one of the best ways I’ve seen that we could incorporate orange. Hope whatever we get tomorrow is awesome...