New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

For sure. I would just be surprised if there was 0 orange after the hype video. The below mock up by Samer is honestly one of the best ways I’ve seen that we could incorporate orange. Hope whatever we get tomorrow is awesome...

I thought that too, but the orange in the short term could be added to the pirate ship logo.  Especially considering I believe the teams already know if the helmet rule will change in a yr.  

I don t think the Glazers will allow orange to be a dominant color other then throw back.

30 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So what.. to set expectations low and then get a better version when they do come out? I do think orange will be in the uniform. No way the hype video has all that orange and the leak apparently has none in it.

eh

im a fan of keeping the orange hidden away

i just dont see any room for it with the red and pewter  , unless its just some thin lines

8 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

For sure. I would just be surprised if there was 0 orange after the hype video. The below mock up by Samer is honestly one of the best ways I’ve seen that we could incorporate orange. Hope whatever we get tomorrow is awesome...

ew but its jameis doe

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I thought that too, but the orange in the short term could be added to the pirate ship logo.  Especially considering I believe the teams already know if the helmet rule will change in a yr.  

I don t think the Glazers will allow orange to be a dominant color other then throw back.

i say just go back to the SB unis and slightly tweak them

and when the rule change comes about we have a nice old school look

its the best of both worlds

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Figured since we were using an old tweet from April, here’s a newer one by Samer from a couple days ago, feel like these will be what we will be looking at.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Samer__Ali/status/1246514176337600512/photo/1

id be into this

anything with the classic numbers just does it for me

would go along with their vid where they are talking about 1,2,3 also

2 hours ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Figured since we were using an old tweet from April, here’s a newer one by Samer from a couple days ago, feel like these will be what we will be looking at.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Samer__Ali/status/1246514176337600512/photo/1

As long as the jerseys don’t look too “falcons” which is my concern with these. 

Bucs have an awesome opportunity here to make these look cool and not too crazy and not too basic. Less than 24hrs and we’ll all find out...

6 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

As long as the jerseys don’t look too “falcons” which is my concern with these. 

Bucs have an awesome opportunity here to make these look cool and not too crazy and not too basic. Less than 24hrs and we’ll all find out...

Yeah I don't like those. I'd choose the pewter one out of those if I had to.

Now I'm getting worried they'll suck.