New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

5 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I do think some form of the flag and skull will still be in tact.  Some sort of upgrade to the pirate ship from the Super Bowl era could be the final design.  

Yeah I could see that. Whether it’s the logo or outright uniform design, I just hope it’s something we can all get behind, even if it’s not what we thought it would be.

The organization tried to fix what wasn’t broken in 2014 and since day one I think majority wanted something different and that opinion hasn’t changed. Now that the day has come, I just hope it’s a good change.

I just have this uneasy feeling...

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

jclknrljmrh41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Stylezg White posted this on his instagram.  I could see the white helmets as it lets us do throwback games again.  Looks like a throwback to the super bowl era with a blend of the old.  Honestly one of the better ones that I have seen and for a ex player to send this out.

White helmets would look nice with those. The Jersey is a little simple for me, but much better than going overboard like current uni's... 

1 hour ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Stylezg White posted this on his instagram.  I could see the white helmets as it lets us do throwback games again.  Looks like a throwback to the super bowl era with a blend of the old.  Honestly one of the better ones that I have seen and for a ex player to send this out.

Been following this site for 10+ years. Finally decided to make an account. 

These are siiiiiiiiickkk!!! Nike likes to go over the top with so many jerseys. These are simple, but IMO simple is better. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YoungBucs15 said:

I would love this. But, I do like the pewter color. I might miss it a little. 

9 minutes ago, Klopp2411 said:

Been following this site for 10+ years. Finally decided to make an account. 

'Bout damn time. 😀

Welcome.

10 minutes ago, Klopp2411 said:

These are siiiiiiiiickkk!!! Nike likes to go over the top with so many jerseys. These are simple, but IMO simple is better. 

I like 'em a lot. They kinda remind me of the Super Bowl jerseys a little bit. Sans the helmet, of course.