New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

“Sounds wild” doesn’t even begin to explain what’s going through my mind if this is true.

Not surprised about the white helmet tho. Glazers wanted to be able to wear the creamscicles and with the NFLs helmet rule they’d have to have a while regular helmet.

Ill miss the pewter if it’s gone. Always thought it was cool. But a red white orange creamsicle combo will go better than trying to put pewter in that mix if we aren’t just ditching the orange/creamscicle all together.

24 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

“Sounds wild” doesn’t even begin to explain what’s going through my mind if this is true.

Not surprised about the white helmet tho. Glazers wanted to be able to wear the creamscicles and with the NFLs helmet rule they’d have to have a while regular helmet.

Ill miss the pewter if it’s gone. Always thought it was cool. But a red white orange creamsicle combo will go better than trying to put pewter in that mix if we aren’t just ditching the orange/creamscicle all together.

Some type of creamsicle design would be a huge marketing brand gain.  No other team in the NFL has orange as a primary color.  I m really kind of over red and pewter primary.  The first version is really nice, this darker pewter, not a big fan.  Ashame because I liked the change to the logo and helmet 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Some type of creamsicle design would be a huge marketing brand gain.  No other team in the NFL has orange as a primary color.  I m really kind of over red and pewter primary.  The first version is really nice, this darker pewter, not a big fan.  Ashame because I liked the change to the logo and helmet 

Agreed on the logo and helmet. Funny how some 20 years ago creamsicles were the worst thing ever and now they are one of the cooler throwbacks (in my opinion at least). 

• Like 2

The mock up is helpful to get an idea. Man what a complete redesign. Retro feel for sure but the color scheme works for a FL team imo. That Bucco Bruce logo is obviously a complete guess, but the logo better not be that. I personally really dislike it. An optimal Bucco Bruce to me would be the same winking pirate concept of old but no sword in the mouth, no winking, just an aggressive mean look on the face. Hat is fine.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...