Post Divisional 4 Rounder with Comp Picks

goldfishwars

Atlanta

16. K'Lavon Chaisson [ EDGE ] LSU
47. J.K. Dobbins [ RB ] Ohio State
55. Leki Fotu [ IDL ] Utah
78. Damon Arnette [ CB ] Ohio State
116. Justin Herron [ G/T ] Wake Forest

I like pretty much every position we took in this draft and am somewhat ok with where we took the position.  I personally would have went OG/C before CB but i like Herron so im not complaining on that.

I would have rather we swapped EDge rusher to the 2nd round and dT to the 1st round just based on the guys i like better for us in each round at the pick.  For me it would have went like this

1st - Kinlaw - DT - THink he is a better player and better value than Chaisson. 

2nd J.K. Dobbins -DE - He is my #1 RB in this draft and the guy i want most for us in the 2nd round im thrilled with this pick.

2B - Darrell Taylor -  DE -  Pretty big fan of his and think he might go earlier than this pick

3rd - Kenny Willekes -DE  - I would have loved him in round 2 much less round 3 and i would easily double down on edge rusher over another CB. I see willekes as a similar type of guy/talent coming out as i did winovich last year and think both will be studs at the next level. 

4th - Herron or Simpson at OG -  in round 4 and im pretty happy. 

Honestly even if what you gace us 1st happened i wouldn't be mad it's not like i don't like Chaisson and Fotu i just think the 2 guys i chose are better players at each pick. 

If we kept your original picks and changed Arnette for willekes i would still give the draft a solid A- to A grade.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:36 AM, SmittyBacall said:

You think so? I think it's much more likely Indy jumps back into the end of the first rather than overdraft him at 13 (and I actually like him as a prospect). 

Raiders could snag him at 19. Love will be the 3rd QB taken in this draft. That, I am sure of. People with Love as QB6 and QB7 are just behind the curve.