Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald to return for 17th season

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Most picked Rams and Seahawks. I personally had Seattle winning the division at 11-5, Rams #5 seed at 11-5, and I had the Niners as a 9-7 #6 seed. Although I’d say 85% of the public had the Niners missing the playoffs. So we are in the minority. 

Point is, new teams emerge every year, and always sooner than expected. This Cardinal team can 100% compete this year. 

Oh I got your point and agree with it. AZ just needs to continue to improve their roster and for the love of God fix that OL

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I would not be shocked at all if Cardinals win the division with a good draft, especially getting a OL. 

Defense was physical and underrated. They play smash mouth football. 

Kingsbury’s Offense was working really nice. 

Kyler Murray is the truth. 

No one saw the Niners winning the division this year. No one saw the Eagles winning the Super Bowl in 2017. No one saw the Falcons making the Super Bowl in 2016. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cardinals eventually became a really good team.  I also really like Kyler Murray.  However, I highly doubt that happens this upcoming season.  They probably still need more time to develop and add pieces and the Niners are still going to be a great team.  Seattle will be solid and the Rams will be a postseason threat again.  Arizona is definitely coming, though.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

If he has another year in him after this one he can prooooooooooobably catch him in receptions. Everything else, yeah.

Currently, I feel like Mike Evans is the only one who even has a long shot at catching Rice currently. 7260 yards in 5 years...he just needs to continue that pace for another 11 years...seems totally reasonable. 

EDIT: lied, Julio Jones is also on pace to catch him if he also keeps this up for 8 more years (16 total)

Moral of the story: don't extrapolate data. 

Edited by chillparsi1
  • Like 1