*UPDATE: Gruden Denies Rapoport Report, says he has NOT spoken with Sua Cravens

turtle28

John Keim thinks that they did this to give Sua more time. Czabe thinks the players saw Sua going crazy on the sidelines and cheering for USC on Saturday night and they had had enough and told Jay/the FO that.

My hope is that now with Sua out of the picture that they do make the trade for Kenny Vaccaro.

Vaccaro would be a highly expensive waste for this team, he's not a FS.

Regardless, I think this was the team essentially flexing nuts and telling Cravens that he doesn't get to decide when and what he wants to do. If he wants to come back he comes back on their terms.

4 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Regardless, I think this was the team essentially flexing nuts and telling Cravens that he doesn't get to decide when and what he wants to do. If he wants to come back he comes back on their terms.

Are you sure? I could've swore he was a FS and if he's not I don't understand how it would be a waste when we need a SS...

6 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Swearinger is playing FS, Vaccaro would play more strong.

Archived