*UPDATE: Gruden Denies Rapoport Report, says he has NOT spoken with Sua Cravens

turtle28

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Brian23 had the issue, not me. The only issue w/ Vaccaro is that he's in the last year of his rookie deal so it could just end up being a 1 year rental.

Hey tune it down turtle ! No need to be a bully . You remind me of that guy that recent yesterday that told the Rams fans to expect a 6-10 season and there a trashy team

i can't remember that poster name but made great points I mea YES the Rams suck but did that poster have to say it. ? Did that poster .. have to be honest ? Yes!

but your not him and u don't need to be like him did he hurt the Rams fans feelings ? Yes!! But your better than this turtle .. your 

CHANGING!!!

I can understand how the USC game would piss the organization and his teammates off immensely. I know Doug was there but this whole thing is ridiculous and he's just an immature kid. I'm glad they took the decision out of his hands and made it for him. 

41 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I'm worried about turtle guys .. he's changing .. he's losing hope .. and he still think Joe Barry is big joe down the street at the cafe .

turtle I'll pray for you tonight I'll shall read my Quran and speak the languages to delete this demon inside u.

Dash - cut it out!

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I can understand how the USC game would piss the organization and his teammates off immensely. I know Doug was there but this whole thing is ridiculous and he's just an immature kid. I'm glad they took the decision out of his hands and made it for him. 

Same here. Give him a rude wake up to the realities of the NFL. He's not the BMOC anymore and he needs to go to work. And if he doesn't want to do this job, he can always get a job as a car salesman.

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Lol ok I was being funny :( 

Yes, I know. And if the three of us were in a bar we'd be joking and drinking with you. Just gotta follow Webby's rules. I know that @Woz and I are a little more lenient than a lot of mods, I just don't want things getting out of hand.

I don't know if this has been shared anywhere but this bizarre artica just came out on PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/18/sua-cravens-may-still-show-up-on-tuesday/

"As the source explains it, Washington was aware that Cravens was coming back on Tuesday. Out of the blue on Monday, they shifted his status from exempt/left squad to reserve/left squad, ending his season. Cravens, we’re told, wasn’t informed that the team was planning to make the move until after the move already had been made.

The circumstances that allowed Cravens to receive a four-week roster exemption set the stage for Monday’s developments. By rule, Washington was required to send Cravens the so-called “five-day letter,” which informs him that if he doesn’t return within (duh) five days, he can be placed on the reserve/left squad list. So, basically, once five days elapsed, Washington had the ability to shut Cravens down — even if he was under the impression that he had four weeks to return."

WHAT??? THIS KEEPS GETTING WEIRDER. Can someone explain what's going on??

Archived