*UPDATE: Gruden Denies Rapoport Report, says he has NOT spoken with Sua Cravens

turtle28

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Hey tune it down turtle ! No need to be a bully . You remind me of that guy that recent yesterday that told the Rams fans to expect a 6-10 season and there a trashy team

i can't remember that poster name but made great points I mea YES the Rams suck but did that poster have to say it. ? Did that poster .. have to be honest ? Yes!

but your not him and u don't need to be like him did he hurt the Rams fans feelings ? Yes!! But your better than this turtle .. your 

CHANGING!!!

That's not even close to bullying, I'm just saying I didn't call vaccaro a FS, someone else did.

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I'm worried about turtle guys .. he's changing .. he's losing hope .. and he still think Joe Barry is big joe down the street at the cafe .

turtle I'll pray for you tonight I'll shall read my Quran and speak the languages to delete this demon inside u.

What the hell are you talking about? Two of the weirdest posts ever back to back.... Lol 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They got tired of Sua dicking them around and put a stop to it. You can't claim to leave a team for personal reasons and then show up on your alma maters sidelines cheering like crazy. Not the best look and I'm sure they got pissed. 

This is turning into an ugly middle school break up ???

6 hours ago, mike23md said:

Anyone in the mood for Kenny Vaccaro? I sure am. 

Doesn't sound like the team is. It sounds like they are all in on Nicholson. If Nicholson or Everret don't perform well they'll play DHall when he's activated and then they'll decide what they want to do next March.

Archived