Shell HOF

3rivers

Thanks for posting this. Yes it is official. It is about time!!! Can we get LC Greenwood and Andy Russell in there some time soon.

I am also sad that two non-Steelers haven't made it yet that definitely deserve it: Lions DT Alex Karris and Raiders QB Ken "The Snake" Stabler.

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/01/former-steelers-s-donnie-shell-elected-to-pro-football-hall-of-fame/

On 2020-01-15 at 11:01 AM, Steeler Hitman said:

Thanks for posting this. Yes it is official. It is about time!!! Can we get LC Greenwood and Andy Russell in there some time soon.

I am also sad that two non-Steelers haven't made it yet that definitely deserve it: Lions DT Alex Karris and Raiders QB Ken "The Snake" Stabler.

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/01/former-steelers-s-donnie-shell-elected-to-pro-football-hall-of-fame/

Stabler is in, but Greenwood isn't. 

what about Lloyd? He has been ignored from what I can remember, has he ever been nominated or semi finalist etc? Just because he never got along with the media, doesn't mean he shouldn't get in. Gary Anderson too, but not many kickers get in .

4 hours ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I ddn't realize that Snake got in.  Wow. I don't know where I was with that one.  

It was last year or maybe the year before.  There was a little bit of talk about it because he had already passed a way before being inducted.  People were upset. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chieferific said:

It was last year or maybe the year before.  There was a little bit of talk about it because he had already passed a way before being inducted.  People were upset. 

Rightfully so!  He was the original "Comeback Kid."  No doubt, that if there was no Pittsburgh Steelers, I would have been a Raider fan. 

1 hour ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Rightfully so!  He was the original "Comeback Kid."  No doubt, that if there was no Pittsburgh Steelers, I would have been a Raider fan. 

I can deffinately see that. Not all of us were born in Pittsburgh. The Raiders were a very interesting bunch to watch. It's easy to see why anyone would have been drawn to them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

I can deffinately see that. Not all of us were born in Pittsburgh. The Raiders were a very interesting bunch to watch. It's easy to see why anyone would have been drawn to them. 

I Liked the raiders in the early 80's,  they had attitude.  When they got Haynes, it really put them at the top, shutting down the redskins and the highest scoring offence of all time at the time. I remembered Lester and the stick um all over the place before it got banned