mike23md

I feel my best ever...but idk

I use images for light and I change their fill and opacity. Color dodge is a solid choice, but sometimes using Multiply and Lighten works too. 

Deadpulse half the images you have for your sig rotation are too big. 👀

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Deadpulse half the images you have for your sig rotation are too big. 👀

you aint wrong lol

Loving both. But the second one is super nice bro. Just wish you didn’t wash it out so much. If that rendered popped just a bit more it’ll be A1. Your best for sure.. Liking it a lot. 

14 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Loving both. But the second one is super nice bro. Just wish you didn’t wash it out so much. If that rendered popped just a bit more it’ll be A1. Your best for sure.. Liking it a lot. 

Agree with this. Too washed out. Looks like you used lighten a little too much. I think this would look way better with a little more exposure and contrast.

28 minutes ago, braylon said:

Agree with this. Too washed out. Looks like you used lighten a little too much. I think this would look way better with a little more exposure and contrast.

Not sure it needs more contrast but I do agree that it fades into the BG a little too much. Maybe through another render layer on top and turn the opacity down, make it more solid on top of the light

Once you figure out what to do with the slightly washed-out look of the render, it is going to be awesome.  You did a great job on this sig overall!