Jump to content
mike23md

I feel my best ever...but idk

Recommended Posts

I use images for light and I change their fill and opacity. Color dodge is a solid choice, but sometimes using Multiply and Lighten works too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deadpulse half the images you have for your sig rotation are too big. 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Deadpulse half the images you have for your sig rotation are too big. 👀

you aint wrong lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving both. But the second one is super nice bro. Just wish you didn’t wash it out so much. If that rendered popped just a bit more it’ll be A1. Your best for sure.. Liking it a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Loving both. But the second one is super nice bro. Just wish you didn’t wash it out so much. If that rendered popped just a bit more it’ll be A1. Your best for sure.. Liking it a lot. 

Agree with this. Too washed out. Looks like you used lighten a little too much. I think this would look way better with a little more exposure and contrast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, braylon said:

Agree with this. Too washed out. Looks like you used lighten a little too much. I think this would look way better with a little more exposure and contrast.

Not sure it needs more contrast but I do agree that it fades into the BG a little too much. Maybe through another render layer on top and turn the opacity down, make it more solid on top of the light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once you figure out what to do with the slightly washed-out look of the render, it is going to be awesome.  You did a great job on this sig overall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×