Bringin' On The Changes

CWood21

So...we have a changeup in the mod lineup of the TAST forum.  After years of service, @pwny has stepped down as forum mod and we thank him for his years of service.  He's been an impeccable moderator for FF, and a prime example of a FF member.  So with that being said, we're welcoming the newest co-mod to the TAST forum with @bucsfan333.  Most of you already know him, he lives here.  Or maybe it was on a ship.   Either way, let's give him a warm welcome to the TAST forum and haze him correctly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

So...we have a changeup in the mod lineup of the TAST forum.  After years of service, @pwny has stepped down as forum mod and we thank him for his years of service.  He's been an impeccable moderator for FF, and a prime example of a FF member.

...we talking about the same @pwny? Because no... to ALL of that.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

So with that being said, we're welcoming the newest co-mod to the TAST forum with @bucsfan333.  Most of you already know him, he lives here.  Or maybe it was on a ship.   Either way, let's give him a warm welcome to the TAST forum and haze him correctly.

What have I done to deserve this!? What? Like I'm not already having a bad week!?

Son of a, I can't TAKE THIS ANYMORE!