Saints open to trading S Kenny Vaccaro

turtle28

40 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I didn't notice Nicholson got hurt. But I'd make a call but it have to be a late pick and maybe throw in a conditional if he comes to terms on a deal at the end of the year if he fits

I'd take him other than DJ we have to many question marks and it's gp more To get someone that's proven.

still wish we went after TJ ward.

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. And @Woz had a great idea. Make the pick go up a round (no higher than 5th) if he ends up re-signing with us in FA next year.

Sounds like a good idea to me Thai. The sad thing is it's so obvious that this needs to happen that someone like KC will get him for a 7th and we'll roll with an undrafted free agent or move a corner to safety. 

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yes. But dangle the "round up" (6th turns into a 5th) if he resigns with us.

Yes. But dangle the "round up" (6th turns into a 5th) if he resigns with us.

I agree that's fine if he resigns .

We need depth and guys that shown that can play .

Yeah, I mean this is a no brainer for this team. Vaccaro is available for trade. We need a SS. Let's do it.

But of course Bruce won't because Scot might've had him on a board somewhere at Redskins Park.

I know you are just joking but Vaccaro was drafted in 2013, 2 years before Scot was hired.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Sounds like a good idea to me Thai. The sad thing is it's so obvious that this needs to happen that someone like KC will get him for a 7th and we'll roll with an undrafted free agent or move a corner to safety. 

My fear is that instead of trading for Vaccaro they'll do what you said or activate Hall soon and hand him the S job next to Swearinger for the rest of the year. I'd much rather have Vaccaro 

Archived