Saints open to trading S Kenny Vaccaro

turtle28

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Time to trade for this guy. Nicholson and Everett keep getting injured and it's time to build the safety depth some more bodies .

same goes for the OL.

1. What do you give up for a guy who you may only get half a season of value out of?
  2. Who do you cut to have him sit on your bench for 4 games while he learns the playbook?
  3. While Nicholson and Everett get injured, they are out there balling. Do we really want to take reps away from them when they're gamely playing through injuries?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 11:17 PM, Woz said:
  1. What do you give up for a guy who you may only get half a season of value out of?
  2. Who do you cut to have him sit on your bench for 4 games while he learns the playbook?
  3. While Nicholson and Everett get injured, they are out there balling. Do we really want to take reps away from them when they're gamely playing through injuries?

On top of that, don’t forget we still have Dhall who may be available to us in the second half of the season if we need him. I was all for trading for Vaccaro after the Sua situation but that was before Nicholson showed what he could do and Everret proved to be serviceable even though both are still raw. 

I get that we can’t rely on Hall to give us anything when/if he comes off of PUP but I’m just saying he could as well which, makes it that much more unlikely we would trade for Vaccaro.

Oh, and the person I’d cut to make room would probably be Harvey Clemmons.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:07 AM, turtle28 said:

On top of that, don’t forget we still have Dhall who may be available to us in the second half of the season if we need him.

Eh ... that's not something to really be celebrating.

Archived