We're 3rd!

Thaiphoon

56 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Which is why I got the whip out!!

Well I think the goal was to get to the 3rd spot mid season we discussed it. Just wait until we get Chase in here all the breakdowns projections and it’s scouting and prospect season we’re gonna get the numbers up.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Well I think the goal was to get to the 3rd spot mid season we discussed it. Just wait until we get Chase in here all the breakdowns projections and it’s scouting and prospect season we’re gonna get the numbers up.

I think Chase hurts the post total, because there's no realistic likelihood of them doing anything else at that pick. We can talk about "what if Burrow makes it to us?" or "what if someone offers an RGIII deal for Tua," but realistically we're taking Young with little doubt and much fanfare. 

Imagine the hurting we could have put on those post counters if we were at #4 or #5 and we were debating Jeudy vs. Thomas vs. Okudah vs. Simmons vs. Delpit vs. Lamb vs. trade down. Everybody would have their preferred talent, their highest-priority need, and their best alternative options -- and their reasons why NOT to take the other guy(s). Then you add in trading/keeping Trent Williams and how that affects the situation, and you've got a post powder keg.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I think Chase hurts the post total, because there's no realistic likelihood of them doing anything else at that pick. We can talk about "what if Burrow makes it to us?" or "what if someone offers an RGIII deal for Tua," but realistically we're taking Young with little doubt and much fanfare. 

Imagine the hurting we could have put on those post counters if we were at #4 or #5 and we were debating Jeudy vs. Thomas vs. Okudah vs. Simmons vs. Delpit vs. Lamb vs. trade down. Everybody would have their preferred talent, their highest-priority need, and their best alternative options -- and their reasons why NOT to take the other guy(s). Then you add in trading/keeping Trent Williams and how that affects the situation, and you've got a post powder keg.

As long as ace keeps adding "What if we trade for X?" each week we will be fine. Realistically we still have Gordon, Dak, Brady, ODB, Foles, Patterson, Stafford, Rhoades, and many more to go. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

As long as ace keeps adding "What if we trade for X?" each week we will be fine. Realistically we still have Gordon, Dak, Brady, ODB, Foles, Patterson, Stafford, Rhoades, and many more to go. 

I'll keep my end of the bargain, if you start having some trade Montez Sweat threads, along with Johnathon Allen.

Hell, throw in Payne just for kicks.

19 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

"The Redskins will go 13-3 this year, and Dwayne Haskins will win the MVP"

Nah....

"Chase Young will get 25 sacks his rookie season & break the all-time record".

Or

"Guice will rush for"...clears throat...."Bryce Love will rush for 1500 yards".

Lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, e16bball said:

The only thing we're missing (to jump another 10k posts over the off-season) is a QB controversy.