Arrest warrant issued for OBJ (Hitting a cops butt in the LSU locker room)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thoughts and prayers for the officer.

No one talks about how brave he was, having to stand around and watch a game people paid thousands of dollars to see, then going in the locker room to make sure no one was smoking a cigar. He probably saved that entire team from lung cancer. And then as he's heroically braking up a national championship winning party because cigars are super dangerous, he gets his butt grabbed in a football locker room.

What a hero. Honor his sacrifice please people.

• Like 7

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

....anyone else waiting for the guy to comment about respecting authority and the police officers and if a regular citizen spanked a cop  they would be in jail?

Always a turd in the punchbowl. 

Yeah I'm gonna call my shot right now and say it's gonna be Clay Travis.

• Like 1

What a hero. Honor his sacrifice please people.

What is even more annoying is that there are lots of cool cops out there. Dudes that would be enjoying the moment, understanding that they are there as a precaution. Not there to actively police a locker room. Instead we get this dude who even in the video you can tell exudes stick-in-the-muddiness. Get a cop that will have a sip of champagne with the boys, not this guy who has a limp-**** energy that literally seeps through my computer screen from a single cell phone video. 

Edited by BroncosFan2010

OBJ is OBJ but this makes that police department look bad. The prude cop was in the locker room yelling at players for smoking cigars after they had won the natty and looks like OBJ gave him a harmless backside tap as if to get him to lighten up. And he really try to file a sexual battery case against OBJ 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah I'm gonna call my shot right now and say it's gonna be Clay Travis.

At least you went out on a limb with that one.

I would like to throw my name firmly in the "Doug Gottlieb, 4:00 PM EST" window. 

"You know, *insert random 10 minute relationship analogy fake story here*. That's what OBJ is. He's that former All State QB Prom King who puts on some weight, never grows up, has some stories, shows some flashes, but at the end of the day, *insert conclusion*.

• Like 1