Arrest warrant issued for OBJ (Hitting a cops butt in the LSU locker room)

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah I'm gonna call my shot right now and say it's gonna be Clay Travis.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

At least you went out on a limb with that one.

I would like to throw my name firmly in the "Doug Gottlieb, 4:00 PM EST" window. 

"You know, *insert random 10 minute relationship analogy fake story here*. That's what OBJ is. He's that former All State QB Prom King who puts on some weight, never grows up, has some stories, shows some flashes, but at the end of the day, *insert conclusion*.

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Cowherd

Better every penny I have.

We need an FF Pool on this.

Host:

Timeslot:

Analogy:

Conclusion:

*Bonus points awarded for irony that involves their own past demons (Russillo, Gottlieb, Cowherd going with a marriage/divorce analogy*)

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

Watching the video the cop was doing his job, investigating minor in possession or whatever else someone else called them there to do. OBJ Probably thought the dude looked like Mark Sanchez so he tapped him on the butt. Horrible decision making there. The cop doesn’t seem to make a huge deal out of it after it happened more of a, “Don't do that then anything else.” He didn’t arrest OBJ. There was zero escalation at that point. Then the cell phone footage got out and the department and justice system decided they needed to issue a warrant because we can’t have people out there grabbing cops butts. 

End result OBJ will make a public apology acknowledging the dangers these dudes face in the street and how a situation like that could escalate. Maybe he does some public appearances or a ride along for some PR. It’s a good chance to bring two communities together and get a better level of understanding and I hope that’s the route they go. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I loved the Winston  crab legs story the most. 

This one has everything.

Players getting in trouble for being compensated after winning a game.

That compensation actually being "novelty bills"

Police trying to stop players from celebrating

A crazy alum of the university doing something stupid

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We need an FF Pool on this.

Host:

Timeslot:

Analogy:

Conclusion:

*Bonus points awarded for irony that involves their own past demons (Russillo, Gottlieb, Cowherd going with a marriage/divorce analogy*)

Bonus point if you can guess the word Mike Greenberg will use to avoid saying the word "butt" on national television. Here's my current top 5:

1. Tuchus
  2. Hindquarters
  3. Rear end
  4. Buttocks
  5. Bottom

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Bonus point if you can guess the word Mike Greenberg will use to avoid saying the word "butt" on national television. Here's my current top 5:

1. Tuchus
  2. Hindquarters
  3. Rear end
  4. Buttocks
  5. Bottom

I say he smirks and says "nether-region" behind that ridiculous looking beard that makes him look even more intelligent and less qualified to cover sports.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

smh imagine if edelman did this

Imagine it was a female officer.  It is stupid and something that would happen between players all the time but an officer is different.  You should never touch a person carrying a weapon that is required for their job in a startling way.  OBJ's awareness is lacking.  Let's say you are a guest on a military base.  Are you going to run up on some MP's or slap them from behind.  It is common sense.  I also agree that it is probably more so the department that made the call on the warrant and not the individual.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I say he smirks and says "nether-region" behind that ridiculous looking beard that makes him look even more intelligent and less qualified to cover sports.

Fanny.

Quoted wrong post...

Edited by Don Roshi