Arrest warrant issued for OBJ (Hitting a cops butt in the LSU locker room)

RaidersAreOne

I’m glad battery isn’t a thing where I am, this is harassment at worst. A violation. I’ve had worse done to me on a scene than that, this whole thing is funny. 

Dumb on OBJ, probably wasn’t thinking. After his stock falls and this is all cleared up, he’ll be moved for a mid rounder I’m sure...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Imagine it was a female officer.  It is stupid and something that would happen between players all the time but an officer is different.  You should never touch a person carrying a weapon that is required for their job in a startling way.  OBJ's awareness is lacking.  Let's say you are a guest on a military base.  Are you going to run up on some MP's or slap them from behind.  It is common sense.  I also agree that it is probably more so the department that made the call on the warrant and not the individual.

HE'S IN A FOOTBALL LOCKER ROOM, NOT PEARL HARBOR MILITARY BASE! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Guy was a security officer, not a cop.  And he is the one who filed the complaint with the PD (per Schefter).

Yep, this dude is looking to making a quick buck and retire from the settlement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

HE'S IN A FOOTBALL LOCKER ROOM, NOT PEARL HARBOR MILITARY BASE! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep, this dude is looking to making a quick buck and retire from the settlement.

HE IS A COP, NOT A FOOTBALL PLAYER!  I can yell back also.