UPDATE ON BOOTYGATE: Charges Dropped vs OBJ

candyman93

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I’m fine with just cutting him let’s move on. I don’t want another Antonio Callaway situation 

let’s just move on he’s not worth the money we’re spending and the energy we’re investing 

glad we fired Dorsey

"just cut him.."

hahahahahhahaa......

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I overeact 3000

Bro, this is how it started at AB after the helmet thing. 2-3 Raider Fans said cut him, everyone called those 2-3 fans dumb, then he posted that fine on instagram, and like 40% wanted him gone, and then he got into a scuffle with Mayock and 100% wanted him gone.

I said after the LSU dollars thing, this is gonna get worse and worse little by little. This is only the tip of the iceberg. 

Of course you don’t cut him now, but OBJ has always been a pure diva and his diva mode is going into supercharge mode right now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bro, this is how it started at AB after the helmet thing. 2-3 Raider Fans said cut him, everyone called those 2-3 fans dumb, then he posted that fine on instagram, and like 40% wanted him gone, and then he got into a scuffle with Mayock and 100% wanted him gone.

I said after the LSU dollars thing, this is gonna get worse and worse little by little. This is only the tip of the iceberg. 

Of course you don’t cut him now, but OBJ has always been a pure diva and his diva mode is going into supercharge mode right now. 

If OBJ starts getting into it with our future GM and starts to skip practice for nonsensical reasons, then sure. But until then, they aren't very comparable.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

If OBJ starts getting into it with our future GM and starts to skip practice for nonsensical reasons, then sure. But until then, they aren't very comparable.

Throwing fake dollars at LSU players is extremely political was completely crossing the line and made the NFL look deeply immature on a VERY sensitive issue. I would compare it to #HelmetGate, actually I think it’s worse than #HelmetGate. 

The #ButtGate I’d compare to AB missing practices. You guys can defend him cause he’s your player but you don’t put your hands on a cop, common sense... I’m not saying cops are cool/good, most of them suck, but Common Sense 101, you don’t put your hands on a cop. Also, Common Sense 101 is you don’t talk about political agendas as a celebrity like he did with the Fake Dollars. 

The next couple things will get much worse. I’ve seen this “warm up” many many times. 

Good luck. Dudes a headcase. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Throwing fake dollars at LSU players is extremely political was completely crossing the line and made the NFL look deeply immature on a VERY sensitive issue. I would compare it to #HelmetGate, actually I think it’s worse than #HelmetGate. 

The #ButtGate I’d compare to AB missing practices. You guys can defend him cause he’s your player but you don’t put your hands on a cop, common sense... I’m not saying cops are cool/good, most of them suck, but Common Sense 101, you don’t put your hands on a cop. Also, Common Sense 101 is you don’t talk about political agendas as a celebrity like he did with the Fake Dollars. 

The next couple things will get much worse. I’ve seen this “warm up” many many times. 

How did trading Randy Moss to New England work out for you guys?

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

How did trading Randy Moss to New England work out for you guys?

Randy Moss didn’t do anything bad off the field. And are we comparing Odell to Moss as a Player? No where close. Odell is massively overrated. Massively. 

I’m saying this is a warm up by Odell and he is in diva supercharge mode. I’ve seen this story a ridiculous amount of times. I’m not saying cut him yet like Brownie Man is, I’m saying stop assuming everything is going to be ok and be prepared that more diva events may be coming. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ill take OBJ handing out fake money over AB sexually assaulting women, using racial epithets, and refusing to play because of equipment any day of the week

also am a cop. I resent your comment that most of us suck

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'm not even disputing what OBJ did was stupid - I've said that a couple of times now. I'm just saying - as of now - that the OBJ and AB situations aren't very comparable. AB comes off like a complete sociopath, while OBJ just comes off as a bit of a dramatic attention whore.

If OBJ's behavior escalates, I'll say you were right. But at this point I don't think it's fair to compare the two, IMO.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Ill take OBJ handing out fake money over AB sexually assaulting women, using racial epithets, and refusing to play because of equipment any day of the week

also am a cop. I resent your comment that most of us suck

I’m sure you’re a fine cop. Just saying there is many more bad ones than good ones in my own experience. Not that I have ever been arrested or anything of the sort. Just most are rude, think they are above everyone, and abuse power. I’ve definitely met some good ones... someone did a hit and run on me at Disneyland and the cops that assisted me were awesome and funny as hell. Caught an Angels vs A’s game later on. 

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m sure you’re a fine cop. Just saying there is many more bad ones than good ones in my own experience. Not that I have ever been arrested or anything of the sort. Just most are rude, think they are above everyone, and abuse power. I’ve definitely met some good ones... someone did a hit and run on me at Disneyland and the cops that assisted me were awesome and funny as hell. Caught an Angels vs A’s game later on. 

If you have the experience to say that there are more bad ones than good ones, you are probably a troublemaker whose opinion I don’t care to hear on the subject.

Edited by NateDawg
Not trying to be rude, it’s just that you don’t know what you’re talking about.
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hating cops is so played out man. The ones you described at Disneyland are the vast majority. The crusty ones definitely exist but not to the extent that you want to believe.