UPDATE ON BOOTYGATE: Charges Dropped vs OBJ

candyman93

17 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I don't know man ...

... you can walk it back all you want ... but I think it's too late... you've been outed...

... based on your previous comments you're starting to sound like a draft-dodger, a red, or one of those dissenters I heard about on television programming news ...

... don't you know what society or country this is... you better get in-line ...

... to help your mind back on track ... I've provided two aids below .. just stare at both of them for an hour each while humming patriotic songs in ...

... then your thoughts and beliefs will be corrected  and you'll give up your foolish ways ... order will have its day then all will be right again in the world ...

Uncle-Sam_800x387.jpg

American-Progress-painting-title-1872.jpg

Tayne appreciates your service here.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I hate cops.

I've been pulled over a dozen times, and no matter how much I beg, they refuse to give me a cavity search. 

What's a guy gotta do to get some action?

@NudeTayne could possibly role play as a cop - just like he does here as a mod -  and help you out with that.

Just throwing out ideas for you.

• Like 4

Wow this might be one of hottest take threads ever. 

OBJ was in the wrong the entire evening but this is a lot of nonsense. People calling what he did assault??? 

Also glad I’m an engineer, people just think I’m stupid. Being a cop seems like a thankless job from people now a days. 

12 minutes ago, JDD said:

OBJ was in the wrong the entire evening but this is a lot of nonsense. People calling what he did assault??? 

I completely agree with you that is is not assault but unfortunately in this day and age, this kind of stuff gets ruled as assault. I think is is stupid, but is the way things are. 

In a locker room, as well as on the sports field, players are always smacking other players backsides to express joy, admiration, motivation or just as a "good job"...to me this is what happened, but bottom line is that if you touch anyone these days without their consent you can come up with these charges against you. 

After further review OBJ is a clown.  What I thought was a calculated move to get him away from the student athletes seems to be a wild night which he was probably on a lot of different substances.  Embarrassing by OBJ, embarrassing NOPD as well, just an embarrassing situation.  But it will blow over fast I think.

Edited by Rod Johnson