kurgan 2020 mock offseason v.1

kurgan

27 minutes ago, jebrick said:

They might have him listed as a OT where he would be low.  As a OG he will be great.  Watch some film.  he loves playing to the whistle and burying people.  Not a great puller but LG does not have to be.

Oh, I trust you. I figured they probably just didn't know a lot about him yet and he would rise up their ranks later in the process. 

I’m becoming more open with an IOL with their 2nd especially if he’s G/C flexible...start off as mainbackup ala Finney or even start at LG and move to Center in a few years.

I still expect one of Foster/Finney back but if both leave it becomes a decently high need depending on how their view Feiler.

Regardless both lines are starting to need addressed at least depthwise.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think you're on it here. We need youth and talent on both sides. I like Buggs, but we need more. 

I think you're right about Foster coming back too. 

Even with a Tuitt coming back, and Cam probably getting an extension, he’s on the wrong side of 30 and Alalu is also 30 IIRC and a FA after 2020,

Would have no problem (actually prefer) if with their 2nd-3rd and 2 4ths they come out with say in any order OL/DL/S(no depth)and TE.