quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a1da7914685cf3436fc

note: this game may be bastard. this game may be swingy

however, i guarantee that its not an "all town game"

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote).

2. Day phase will end at 10 PM CST unless otherwise specified.

3. A lynch will occur when a 2/3 vote has been locked or when the deadline has been reached. 

4. If there is a tie between players at the end of a deadline, there will be an overtime period of my choosing. In this overtime period, the vote count does not reset, but you are allowed to change votes. In O.T your voting for the tied players only. If there is still a tie at the end of this, there will be a no lynch.

5. You must vote at least once during every day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death. Exceptions will be made for day phases that end before the deadline.

6. Keep track of the vote count. I will not be doing this for you.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven't already, and then they are locked. I encourage you to send "default" night moves during the day phase. SEND NIGHT MOVES IN EARLY, because you can always change them up until the deadline (which is 30 minutes after night is called). If day ends early, you'll still have until 10:30 PM CST to get moves in unless all moves are in early.

2. You are allowed to post during the night phase, but do not post any results from that night's actions before the night has ended.

3. If you have a night ability, there will be a format for your night action in your PM. Please use it or stay close enough to it that I can understand it.

4. Night actions will be based on natural resolution. move order: mafia others town will still be determine by what i believe to be the natural resolution

General Rules:

1. You may edit recent posts to fix typos, etc. You may not go back and edit old posts or edit out votes. If you abuse this, I will punish you or your team as I see fit.

2. Do not communicate with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission.

3. Upon death you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.

4. Name+power claiming is allowed but posting of PMs in any way is not allowed. You may paraphrase your PM, but do not copy+paste or type it verbatim. Do not try to game the system (for instance, by typing it verbatim and changing 1 letter)

5. Have fun! (Rules stolen from malfatrons cage mafia)

Edited by wolfeyestrk
listed rough move order

1. @MWil23

2. @gopherwrestler

3. @Ragnarok

4. @TedLavie

5. @JoshstraDaymus

6. @Counselor

7. @Pickle Rick

8. @The Orca

9. @squire12

10. @Blahstoise