2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

43 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Would prefer to work with Jacksonville over NE, but either can get it. My ideal scenarios:

JAX: Calais Campbell and a 3rd for Hayden Hurst. Obviously an extension would have to be agreed in principal prior to the deal. Campbell should give us 2 years at a huge need with probowl level play. We also acquire an additional pick which can be used on a replacement TE.

NE: 2020 3rd and future 2nd. The Patriots are desperate enough for weapons and seem to be desperate to win back Tom Brady for the next few seasons. They might be willing to sell the future to our benefit.

Obviously I’m the only one here in the pro-trade group. I think Hurst has become more and more vocal with regard to his lack of targets. While it hasn’t been a big blowout yet, I feel it’s coming down the pipe... and once it happens we will be dealing from a position of weakness. Right now we have the leverage to acquire top value. I think Hurst at this point is at a point where he could potentially supply us with two 3rd round picks in value. So even if we have to accept slightly less (3rd and 4th), I’m down.

The fact we're having this conversation makes me despise Greg Roman more and more as the days go by. Unless we're getting a couple 3s or a 2 and a 4th like you said, I'm in the camp to keep him.

Yeah, I'm against trading Hurst unless we get some ridiculous value. Like Calais Campbell and a 4th with them retaining some salary (I'm pretty sure that's allowed in the NFL)

Otherwise I love the luxury of the depth and I do think he still has lots of time to make an impact if Roman would just get him involved more in the playbook. 

Resigning judon long term unless super cheap makes no sense he just isn’t that good. He is solid that’s it no more no less. On his rookie deal that’s great but to pay him big money doesn’t make sense. I do hope we tag and trade him but we obviously need to replace him. Draft seems the best route I just don’t see anyone that will be available except maybe Calais Campbell which I’m on all aboard on.

Also when it comes to trading hurst it’s only a good idea if we get good value by that I mean a 2nd round pick or similar value if not there is not reason to trade him.

• Like 1

Ok super random prediction. Yannick Ngakoue posted on Twitter “Psa Monday stay tuned” we are franchising judon trading judon and hurst to the jaguars for there first and they won’t resign Yannick and we sign him. What do you guys think maybes it’s the 5 beers in me but I’m going to believe like only a delusional fan can

• Like 1

4 hours ago, santiagomn8 said:

Ok super random prediction. Yannick Ngakoue posted on Twitter “Psa Monday stay tuned” we are franchising judon trading judon and hurst to the jaguars for there first and they won’t resign Yannick and we sign him. What do you guys think maybes it’s the 5 beers in me but I’m going to believe like only a delusional fan can

I’m thinking if we can squeeze a first out of Hurst and Judon I don’t care if we sign Yannick or not tbh. Would rather we spend it on Clowney, Gerald McCoy, or Calais Campbell (if he becomes available).

Now I’m not GENERALLY for trading up, but in the event that we find ourselves with the 20th selection and Jeudy falls to that 12th-14th pick, then I’m all in for trading up for him with our 3rd round pick. He’s the best WR in the draft and would be the perfect fit for our offense with his versatility and ability to attack defenses in a multitude of ways.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Now I’m not GENERALLY for trading up, but in the event that we find ourselves with the 20th selection and Jeudy falls to that 12th-14th pick, then I’m all in for trading up for him with our 3rd round pick. He’s the best WR in the draft and would be the perfect fit for our offense with his versatility and ability to attack defenses in a multitude of ways.

Jeudy played at Bama, and is from Broward County FL.

Lamb played at Oklahoma, and is best friends with Hollywood. Considers Marquise a brother.

Lamar and Marquise both grew up around Broward, and we like players from both Bama and Oklahoma. Both WRs also appear to be LJ8 stans.

If for some strange(impossible lol) reason we have our pick of the two of them, someone is getting really hurt lol.

2016-

2019-

• Like 2

15 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m thinking if we can squeeze a first out of Hurst and Judon I don’t care if we sign Yannick or not tbh. Would rather we spend it on Clowney, Gerald McCoy, or Calais Campbell (if he becomes available).

Don't get me so excited about possibilities. Don't you do it, sir. Finessing for Jeudy and possibly land Clowney and/or McCoy? DON'T YOU DO IT, @diamondbull424!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I knew it was a long shot, but it was a still a dream I dreamed. Bengals would've been retarded to let Green walk. I think we'll fine something great in the draft with the class being so highly touted.

• Like 1