coordinator0

2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

Dont'a Hightower + a 3rd round pick and we're good New England.

Jacksonville, I don't know, probably going to need you to cough up that 2nd.

Edited by BareYourTeeth

Would prefer to work with Jacksonville over NE, but either can get it. My ideal scenarios:

JAX: Calais Campbell and a 3rd for Hayden Hurst. Obviously an extension would have to be agreed in principal prior to the deal. Campbell should give us 2 years at a huge need with probowl level play. We also acquire an additional pick which can be used on a replacement TE.

NE: 2020 3rd and future 2nd. The Patriots are desperate enough for weapons and seem to be desperate to win back Tom Brady for the next few seasons. They might be willing to sell the future to our benefit.

Obviously I’m the only one here in the pro-trade group. I think Hurst has become more and more vocal with regard to his lack of targets. While it hasn’t been a big blowout yet, I feel it’s coming down the pipe... and once it happens we will be dealing from a position of weakness. Right now we have the leverage to acquire top value. I think Hurst at this point is at a point where he could potentially supply us with two 3rd round picks in value. So even if we have to accept slightly less (3rd and 4th), I’m down.

43 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Would prefer to work with Jacksonville over NE, but either can get it. My ideal scenarios:

JAX: Calais Campbell and a 3rd for Hayden Hurst. Obviously an extension would have to be agreed in principal prior to the deal. Campbell should give us 2 years at a huge need with probowl level play. We also acquire an additional pick which can be used on a replacement TE.

NE: 2020 3rd and future 2nd. The Patriots are desperate enough for weapons and seem to be desperate to win back Tom Brady for the next few seasons. They might be willing to sell the future to our benefit.

Obviously I’m the only one here in the pro-trade group. I think Hurst has become more and more vocal with regard to his lack of targets. While it hasn’t been a big blowout yet, I feel it’s coming down the pipe... and once it happens we will be dealing from a position of weakness. Right now we have the leverage to acquire top value. I think Hurst at this point is at a point where he could potentially supply us with two 3rd round picks in value. So even if we have to accept slightly less (3rd and 4th), I’m down.

The fact we're having this conversation makes me despise Greg Roman more and more as the days go by. Unless we're getting a couple 3s or a 2 and a 4th like you said, I'm in the camp to keep him.