2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

Ravens will receive a 3rd and 4th for comp picks this year!!! 

Per Jeff Zrebiec

Ravens are awarded a third and fourth-round compensatory pick. They'll gladly take it. Concern was a projected third would become a fourth with Mosley's injuries in 2019.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Interesting. Depending on the contract and how healthy he is, I wouldn't mind bringing him back. However, I would at least like to get an idea of where his head is at before we sign him. Just didn't seem super passionate about football these past few years.

Agreed. One thing that could definitely give this legs though is the idea that Osemele was released and so wouldn’t count against the comp formula if we sign him. So if he’s healthy and looking for a shot at another ring that might be a good fit.

1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

What our pick situation looks like going into next months Draft. 

We could see added picks with a rumoured franchise and trade of Judon and RG3. 

Not to mention the trade chip of Red Thor/H2Old in a BAAAD tight end class :ph34r:. There's a ton to work with here. 

3 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Not to mention the trade chip of Red Thor/H2Old in a BAAAD tight end class :ph34r:. There's a ton to work with here. 

No doubt. We're going to maneuver around the draft board any way we'd like. Whether it be trading up, back and then trading up again. We're really in a great spot. Can't wait. 

10 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Side note, I'd also like to get Urban back for depth. He's a solid edge setter.

They're both similar players but Urban's flashes were better than Wormley's- to this point. Honestly, 5 Tech has become a throw away position for us lately. And we've felt the lack of impact. 

To throw salt in the wound the Dolphins stole Sieler(Our only upside option at the position), and now he's emerged for them. That's one area where I ding EDC a bit. He played fast and loose with a couple of our young guys and they got poached by other teams in the AFC(Senat- Chiefs) (Sieler- Dolphins). 

We're officially a targeted team by the other clubs and we should expect that 'project' players and young developmental surplus options will be poached quickly. In the past guys like (SCB)Darius Williams, (OT)Greg Senat, and (DE/DI)Sieler could've slid under the radar, but not anymore. The rise of joint practices is facilitating advanced/deep scouting of other teams' players too. For example, the Rams identified Williams after our practices with them. Our preseason dominance had teams creaming over our roster too.

Hopefully we can add some dogs this year, and keep them in house.