2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

12 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'm sure he wanted to keep Hopkins out of the AFC, especially playoff contenders in the AFC. 

I don’t think it really matters. They just traded their best/2nd best player away for Peanuts.

I’m sure the Colts and Titans are now licking their chops.

News of Hopkins better come out saying he’s doing crack or something because otherwise this deal makes no sense... unless of course BoB is doing the crack himself. That and the Houston ownership for allowing this man to make this many boneheaded moves without repercussion. But hey, perhaps he’s a genius and we’re all wrong. I suppose we’ll see.

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I know people love Hurst. But I like this trade. 2nd rounder for a backup TE? I dig it. 

Regardless of if you were high on his skill set or not, if we weren't going to play him- this was the move to make.

A decently high 2nd Round Pick is a great return.

Value wise, this makes that Nuk trade look even funnier.

• Like 1

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Where are the Buckner rumors coming from? 

Forge in NFL Gen...

Said Allbright tweeted then deleted some 'rumblings' type stuff, and the 49er beat writers are questioning his long term fit after the Armstead deal. 

Seems crazy, but we just saw Nuk moved for a 2nd. So who knows?

We certainly have the ammo to make a power move now too. Buckner just turned 25, and he's a top 5 pass rush DI in the league. I'll gladly pay for a young proven talent like him.