2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

9 minutes ago, Rein said:

This has Ravens written all over it. Could be a could veteran presence to add to the rotation at ILB and provide value on early downs and blitzing. 

You guys do realize that the Ravens have like zero money at the moment right? We need to shed more off the cap before anything happens.

In terms of the vet releases today the one that interests me the most is Mike Person at guard. From the sounds of it he's probably not anything more than solid, but he's got good experience and he was a cog in a pretty dominant offensive line in San Fran this year. Also his name is Mike Person. 

3 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

In terms of the vet releases today the one that interests me the most is Mike Person at guard. From the sounds of it he's probably not anything more than solid, but he's got good experience and he was a cog in a pretty dominant offensive line in San Fran this year. Also his name is Mike Person. 

Most made up NPC sounding name of all time.

Could be decent competition for the guard spots. I think with our number of picks, though, we really have a good shot at bringing in some decent talent. Might hinge on how confident the team is w/r/t Skura being back healthy. If the team is confident he'll be ready to start the season, then there's 4 returning guys for 3 interior spots already, so the team may be a bit more willing to wait until after the draft to sign depth/competition if needed. 

5 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Most made up NPC sounding name of all time.

Could be decent competition for the guard spots. I think with our number of picks, though, we really have a good shot at bringing in some decent talent. Might hinge on how confident the team is w/r/t Skura being back healthy. If the team is confident he'll be ready to start the season, then there's 4 returning guys for 3 interior spots already, so the team may be a bit more willing to wait until after the draft to sign depth/competition if needed. 

Yeah that's fair. I will say - I think sometimes experience is probably overvalued, but it does worry me that not addressing O-Line except through the draft is going to put us in a position where Ronnie Stanley is basically our grizzled vet on the line, and pretty much everyone else are young pups. It's a big transition to make from having Yanda around to help set an example - and not to say a Mike Personman can replicate what having a Hall of Famer in the o-line room means, but there are probably some benefits to having someone who has been there and done that a whole lot to help set an example. 

Cleaned up the first post after seeing who the Ravens didn't keep on reserves/futures deals. This should be the correct current roster of guys under contract or about to be in terms of Brockers and Ward.

QB: Lamar Jackson / Robert Griffin III / Trace McSorley

RB: Mark Ingram / Justice Hill

FB: Patrick Ricard 

WR: Willie Snead / Marquise Brown / Miles Boykin / Jaleel Scott / De'Anthony Thomas / Sean Modster / Antoine Wesley

TE: Nick Boyle / Mark Andrews / Charles Scarff

OT: Ronnie Stanley / Orlando Brown / Andre Smith / Will Holden 

OG: Bradley Bozeman / Ben Powers / R.J. Prince

C: Patrick Mekari

DL: Brandon Williams / Calais Campbell / Michael Brockers / Chris Wormley / Justin Ellis / Daylon Mack / Ufomba Kamalu

OLB: Jaylon Ferguson / Tyus Bowser / Jihad Ward / Michael Onuoha / Aaron Adeoye

ILB: L.J. Fort / Chris Board / Otaro Alaka

CB: Marlon Humphrey / Marcus Peters / Tavon Young / Anthony Averett / Iman Marshall / Terrell Bonds

S: Earl Thomas / Chuck Clark / Deshon Elliot / Jordan Richards

K: Justin Tucker

P: Sam Koch

LS: Morgan Cox

Judon, Skura, and Edwards all have unsigned tenders. 

7 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

Wonder if the cap increasing so marginally caught the team by surprise a little bit and thus the plans they’ve had in place for the offseason weren’t as afforded thus resorting to some restructured deals... or if this was a part of the plan all along so as to maximize “the window”.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Hear me out guys. Clear your mind.

Breshad Perriman on a cheap deal?

Not a fan of his hands. With how often this team runs the football, I largely prefer prospects with great hands so they can best take advantage of the opportunities we have in the passing attack.