2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

7 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Tampa Bay gave him $4 million last year, the entirety guaranteed. To me it's more surprising he got this much money this offseason given how the wide receiver market has been. 

Maybe they underpaid xD

O.o

I like Tyus, but I'm not crazy about giving him a long term deal just yet. Maybe a 1 year extension. Just to see him double down on what he's shown. And if he takes the same leap from Years 3-4 as he did from years 2-3, then we can feel comfortable securing him for the future. 

Bowser's delayed debut has thrown the rookie contract scouting window a little out of wack. We usually have a stronger read on a guy at this stage of their tenure. Basically we want to avoid losing him to FA, especially if he has a monster year. And we want to make sure he can continue to advance beyond his current level. A 1 year deal can give us that cushion. 

5 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Maybe they underpaid xD

That Cian guy is a little nutty. Though in fairness, he was one of the few defenders of Lamar's rookie season.

8 hours ago, drd23 said:

Maybe they underpaid xD

O.o

This Cian guy is smoking big dope. I'm not even going to entertain his goofiness whatsoever.

5 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I think Clowney would look amazing in purple and black. I can't see it happening until it actually happens, though. Wish those Stanley and Judon extensions hurry up.

Edited by RavensfanRD

5 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

All I know is... if Judon wants 20 mil per season we might as well trade him now... sign clay and see what we can get In the draft in the first 3 rounds 

If need be we could just sign Clowney and rescind the tag for Judon. 

9 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

If need be we could just sign Clowney and rescind the tag for Judon. 

Clowney not worth 20 mil/per to me either.. As far as rescinding the tag I’d have to see whether or not it would allow us a company pick next year... if so then maybe if not I don’t see it happening 

2 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Good landing spot for him. He played his best ball next to Mosley. 

Will be very interesting to see the numbers on only 1-year

On the comp pick front it looks like:

In:

Brockers, DT $10M AAV

Out:

Pierce, DT $9M AAV <- Canceled by Brockers signing
Patrick Onuwasor, LB ($ pending)
Josh Bynes, LB ($ pending)
Seth Robers, WR ($ pending)

I'm thinking each of those last three may be qualifying deals, at very least for cancellation purposes. I think Onuwasor signs something in excess of his tender this past year ($3M), guessing 1 year/$6M. Bynes I would think is ~half of that, maybe 1 year/$3M. Considering the speed at which he signed, I think Roberts may have received something similar to what we gave him, like 1 year/$2M.

Edited by sp6488

18 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Not sure this deserves it's own thread:

DeCosta will somehow flip this guy for a 6th in TC lol.

PS - shirt idea: DeCosta got the rosta (roster)

he’s also dressed in Rastafarian clothes