2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

Getting a feeling that we are the team to sign Clowney. Too good a fit and we’re known as a ferocious defense historically. 

Also we’ve got Lamar. I still remember all those Seahawks defenders all gushing about Lamar last year.

Clowney: “I always wanted to play against Michael Vick,” Clowney said. “I guess I’m getting the new era with Lamar Jackson right there. I’m a fan of him though. He’s still a great player, did his thing today and won the game.”

8 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Getting a feeling that we are the team to sign Clowney. Too good a fit and we’re known as a ferocious defense historically. 

Also we’ve got Lamar. I still remember all those Seahawks defenders all gushing about Lamar last year.

Darn it. Tried to speak it into existence. Good fit with the Titans as well. Similar defense. Probably makes more sense there considering he’s already familiar with their defensive scheme having played with Vrabel.

22 minutes ago, drd23 said:

If that roster Hensley posted is true, it means the end of the "UDFA makes the opening roster" streak ☹️

Disappointing for sure. An enjoyable unique streak that brought that one little extra layer of intrigue to every Preseason.

At least there's a Covid asterisk...😑

Titans are the only team rumored in the "Clowney Hunt" that actually have more cap space than us.... 

Boy, the Saints really carry the "Cap Space isn't real" theory to the extreme don't they? lol

Seahawks are strapped too. If he just wants the money, and doesn't think anyone else will emerge, then he should just sign with the Titans and be done with it. 

Titans: $20,576,083   Seahawks: $9,241,863    Saints: $3,725,357

Just to get a visual of the moves today:

Nothing real surprising. The team is a little heavy along the DL and ILB though with the secondary being thin. For TE my guess is the team heavily utilizes the new provision about activating someone from the practice squad. Keep two or three of them on there and just bring up whatever one is needed for that week.

• Like 1

I hope Jaleel gets a chance elsewhere. Kid has talent, and he went from a disaster IR stash Rookie year to a dominant Preseason showing that forced him onto our roster last year. He's made great strides as a STer too. I love his work ethic and am pulling for him to find a place in the league. And if not on our Practice Squad, then hopefully someone else's.

12 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I hope Jaleel gets a chance elsewhere. Kid has talent, and he went from a disaster IR stash Rookie year to a dominant Preseason showing that forced him onto our roster last year. He's made great strides as a STer too. I love his work ethic and am pulling for him to find a place in the league. And if not on our Practice Squad, then hopefully someone else's.

Absolutely. If he’s still practice squad eligible, I’d love to bring him back. I think an offense that would be a great fit for his skillset would be over in Green Bay.