LS Nick Moore
WR Jaylon Moore
S Jordan Richards
DE Chauncey Rivers
S Nigel Warrior
ILB Kristian Welch
RB Ty'Son Williams
TE Eli Wolf

So the team has only lost Kenjon Barner, Parker Ehringer, Josh Nurse, Charles Scarff, Jaleel Scott, Johnny Townsend, and Marcus Willoughby compared to a couple days ago. Scott not being back is a surprise though.

Terrell Bonds should be listed as a DB/CB

I am not that impressed with the PS, but it is difficult to be when we have such limited information about bubble players from training camp and no preseason games.

I really hope we don't lose cornerbacks or tight ends

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danand said:

I am not that impressed with the PS, but it is difficult to be when we have such limited information about bubble players from training camp and no preseason games.

This is a good point. There's a lot of guys on there we just flat out haven't seen play a snap of football. 

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

This is a good point. There's a lot of guys on there we just flat out haven't seen play a snap of football. 

I don't know if it is a common thing for teams this year, but I have not seen many tweets or news about upsets in training camp and underdogs making the team. Parnell Motley which some of us liked made the Bucs team as the 5th quarterback, and there are a couple of surprises, but some players just perform better and games, and those guys didn't have a chance this year.

There is just no hype around players like we have had with the Tim Whites and Michael Pierces of the past.

12 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Something about the Brandon Carr situation feels off. 

At least he’s on their practice squad only. Keeps his starting streak alive, technically since he’s not on a roster (at least I’m guessing how that works).

Plus if injuries occur for either team, he should be able to be called up to an active roster role for the Ravens or Cowboys.

edit: Could also have something to do with Cowboys nation. Former Cowboys players are typically, as the biggest brand in football, afforded more post career benefits. Perhaps he’s going back there to rebuild his connections for what comes after football is over? Once a Raven, always a Raven... but that still pales in comparison to what Cowboys media can provide in the way of opportunities.

Edited by diamondbull424

48 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

This would've been a doozy.

20 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Dang-it Roger.... that would have been sweet. I wouldn't rule us out of pursuing him next year.

I feel like this is the Lakers Chris Paul all over again, just not as flagrant to the careers of the players involved. I don’t see why the NFL cares. The player and the teams all win in that scenario. It’s not as if Clowney would be getting ripped off nor that it gives teams an unfair advantage. All teams have to provide assets in the deal.

Unless there’s something specific to the collective bargaining agreement or something... it should be allowed.

18 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Unless there’s something specific to the collective bargaining agreement or something... it should be allowed.

I was mad when the news came out that they blocked the Saints' sign and trade deal. Finding out the decision ultimately hurt the Ravens, is definitely rage inducing...

Oh well, what's done is done. 

47 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Dang-it Roger.... that would have been sweet. I wouldn't rule us out of pursuing him next year.

We'll see. Lot of mouths to feed in the coming years. Could also see Clowney bonding with that Titans team and wanting to stay there.

12 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Every fan reading this headline if the trade actually happened

What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Funny you're using that meme, because IIRC that character's shtick is his libertarian leanings. And here you have case where the government in the situation(The League), is intervening to stop a deal agreed upon between private parties. You hate to see it......

15DAE2B9A42928A50092FEB300E368092B62D052