Farewell, Patriots

BayRaider

Congrats to your success over the past 20 years. 

However, there is no greater thing in the sports than parity. This was the best NFL Season and best NFL Playoffs I have watched in a long long time. We had eleven  fantastic teams in the playoffs IMO, and the NFC East Representative. 

(just joking Eagle fans, kind of)

Seriously, nothing beats parity. I’m a Warrior fan and stopped watching basketball after they signed Durant. Literally. Although I’m no where near into Basketball as I am into football. 

The Patriot run is over and parity has arrived. 

With that said, I basically have 100% guaranteed a Patriot Championship next year. You’re welcome. Revive the thread when the confetti falls and thank me for the favor. BayRaider, Patriot Super Bowl MVP. 

(this thread is more about parity than the Patriots to be honest)

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Deja Vu from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.

These hot takes have to be right one of these years, don't they?

Only if Brady never figures out how to work with robotic implants. I wouldn't put it past him.

Also Parity is not a league with either Roethlisberger(5), Manning(5), or Brady(12) in each of the last 15 AFCCGs.

Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincy, Dallas, DC, Houston, Miami,  and Oakland have not been to even 1 AFCCG or NFCCG over that time.

The Titans just got back to the AFCCG after 15 years away.

BTW, Andy Reid is going to his 7th AFCCG since 2001.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Did you even read the thread?

Sorry if you got offended by the way I handled your back-handed sarcastic hot-take swipe at the Patriots disguised as a joke about them winning again.

I posted on the END OF NE (take 10)  (you broached this and you don't control how we respond)

I also just posted on the parity angle.

Enjoy your night.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Also Parity is not a league with either Roethlisberger(5), Manning(5), or Brady(12) in each of the last 15 AFCCGs.

Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincy, Dallas, DC, Houston, Miami,  and Oakland have not been to even 1 AFCCG or NFCCG over that time.

The Titans just got back to the AFCCG after 15 years away.

BTW, Andy Reid is going to his 7th AFCCG since 2001.

Manning has isn’t in the league anymore and Ben was injured this year. If anything, this helps my parity argument?

Do not doubt Bill Belichick 

I think Bill has wanted to hit the reset button for a few years now. I have this feeling that if brady retires they will be really bad for one year and draft a QB in the top 5. 

They havent done a great job through the draft and I wonder if Bill will hire a GM at some point. They dont really have the blue chip talent that the other top teams do

• Like 1

Just now, N4L said:

Do not doubt Bill Belichick 

I think Bill has wanted to hit the reset button for a few years now. I have this feeling that if brady retires they will be really bad for one year and draft a QB in the top 5. 

They havent done a great job through the draft and I wonder if Bill will hire a GM at some point. They dont really have the blue chip talent that the other top teams do

I have no doubts the Pats win the division next year at 12-4 with Andy Dalton at QB.