• QB Jordan Love
    • S Grant Delpit
    • WR CeeDee Lamb
    • WR Henry Ruggs
    • WR Jerry Jeudy
    • Other [Specify]
    • Leave Blank

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington Redskins -  EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. New York Giants - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
5. Miami Dolphins - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
6. LA Chargers - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
7. Carolina Panthers - Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
8. Arizona Cardinals - Tristan Wirfs, OL, Iowa

9. Jacksonville Jaguars

Still just filling this one in for @.Buzz (Come on man!) :|

3 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We need big boys. Derrick Brown or by some gas mask miracle, Andrew Thomas.

Be a shame for a team like the Jags with the number of needs they have to think Derrick Brown or bust here. With the board Simmons, you’ve got a genuine ‘blue goose’ athletic talent available, the pick of the tier 1 receivers – plus Wills who is far from a consolation prize and might be a better fit for your offense. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Be a shame for a team like the Jags with the number of needs they have to think Derrick Brown or bust here. With the board Simmons, you’ve got a genuine ‘blue goose’ athletic talent available, the pick of the tier 1 receivers – plus Wills who is far from a consolation prize and might be a better fit for your offense. 

I just don't like Wills as a smooth transition to LT and Taylor has RT locked down.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

It is.

Also can't believe Jeudy is falling.

With how deep the receivers are in this draft it wouldn't shock me even with him and Lamb being on a different level.

I'm going Simmons / Jeudy / Epenesa.

Simmons is just too freaky and although I'm not sure where he fits with Jack as a WLB, I'd just take him and figure that out later since you figure he'll move around.

Jeudy would be huge for Minshews development and although I'd probably prefer to take a guy a bit later getting him a legit #1 with Chark would be great.

Calais is slowing down and there are big questions surrounding Yan and his contract and I personally think Epenesa is a top 8-10 prospect in this draft and love his game so would be thrilled with him as well.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Off-Ball Linebackers are the RB of the defense. Low value to take them this early tbh.

If he was a prototypical off ball LB I'd probably agree with you. The fact he can be a chess piece that can match up with most anyone/do anything makes me look past that.

• Like 1

Simmons is just too good of a prospect to pass at 9 for the Jags. He can line up everywhere and take on multiple roles depending on the situation, which is very valuable for the defense. 
He is #1 by a large margin for me, comparing him with the prospects left. 
I don't know about a WR here, think the team would look in a different direction and maybe grab one in the 2nd or 3rd (insane depth and talent in those rounds this year, specifically WRs). 
I have Epenesa #2 (you can never have too much pass rush and Calais is probably gone either this year or the next) and J. Kinlaw (almost as good as D. Brown IMO) as the third choice.