What team will Cam Newton he traded to?

BayRaider

What team will Cam Newton end up on?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What team will Cam Newton end up on?

9 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Carolina should trade or cut Cam (IMO he will only net a 4/5th rounder), draft BPA in R1 this season and tank for next year to take a QB. 

Keeping Newton around is just treading water. 

They will cut him if the best offer they get is a 4th. Because they'll get more than that as a comp pick based on QB contracts. I have a sneaking suspiscion that Newton could be headed to Tampa when all is said and done.

14 minutes ago, scar988 said:

They will cut him if the best offer they get is a 4th. Because they'll get more than that as a comp pick based on QB contracts. I have a sneaking suspiscion that Newton could be headed to Tampa when all is said and done.

You don’t get a comp pick if you cut the player. He has to reach FA on his own. 

Carolina Panthers trades QB Cam Newton, Christan McCaffrey, TE Greg Olsen #7 overall (1st Rd) & #38 overall (2nd Rd)

To

Washington Redskins for OT Trent Williams, QB D. Haskins, #2 overall (1st Rd)

Carolina selects DE Chase Young #2 overall. (Juliius Peppers flashbacks)

Redskins select OT Andrew Thomas or FS/OLB Isaiah Simmons(Sean Taylor flashbacks) #7 overall.

Sorry...just some wacky crazy trade I had to write down...

Won't happen...lol...I know

17 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Carolina Panthers trades QB Cam Newton, Christan McCaffrey, TE Greg Olsen #7 overall (1st Rd) & #38 overall (2nd Rd)

To

Washington Redskins for OT Trent Williams, QB D. Haskins, #2 overall (1st Rd)

Carolina selects DE Chase Young #2 overall. (Juliius Peppers flashbacks)

Redskins select OT Andrew Thomas or FS/OLB Isaiah Simmons(Sean Taylor flashbacks) #7 overall.

Sorry...just some wacky crazy trade I had to write down...

Won't happen...lol...I know

Stop.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RabidPanther89 said:

If the Panthers are smart they'll keep him and give him one more year. He should be well rested. If he's healthy they can rebound quickly. I don't think he'll fetch much in a trade and trading up in the draft will cost way too much.

No, there's nothing to gain by keeping him on the roster. He's not a fantastic QB, will never be able to take the team that Carolina has to a super bowl. They need to do a full rebuild at this point, draft a new QB, and build around him and CMC. Cam Newton is too injury prone, and doesn't love football enough to get the most out of his talent.

Chargers. Roster is built to contend now if they get some good QB play. Need to sell tickets and he’d arguably be the biggest name in LA football (I know not best player). They CANNOT rebuild/ Tank for Trevor and unless Cam comes back playing dreadful they can give it a go for a couple years.