Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

6 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Roseman had final say. Period pooh.

Yeah so that would beg the question, what did Joe Douglas actually do to warrant getting a GM gig? His primary responsibilities were draft/scouting related. Which was the worst part of our front office during his tenure. He had less of a hand in the good than he did in the bad.

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Can't say I do. I'm a big fan of Becton though. 

I won't be upset with most of the guys in the discussion at 9. A few I like less than others, but Becton is someone I like long term.

I just don't agree with replacing Greg Robinson with a guy whose prospect journey is eerily similar to that of one Greg Robinson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I just don't agree with replacing Greg Robinson with a guy whose prospect journey is eerily similar to that of one Greg Robinson.

Definitely has some risk. I just like what I see from him. Feel like he and Thomas are most likely to have a seamless transition to LT along with Thomas.

So the Jags have a QB who probably would have broke  rookie records if he played the entire season and clearly just needs help with his awareness in the pocket and the idea is to trade up to pick up a QB on a gamble?

Not buying it, if they trade up its to get someone else.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Well...

Would love this as a Lions fan but I don’t get it from the Jags perspective. It would probably cost 9 and 20 and is that worth it? Although if they get a 1st for Yannick it’s not the end of the world.