Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

I think they are going Stingley and Matt Miller thinks that’s “shocking the world”

Stingleys odds to go top 5 have been sky rocketing.

Stingley almost seems a lock for #3 to the Texans. Just follow the money. Tons of line movement and money on Stingley being the #3 pick the past 36 hours. 

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I think they are going Stingley and Matt Miller thinks that’s “shocking the world”

Stingleys odds to go top 5 have been sky rocketing.

Yeah, I hammered the Stingley will be top 10 pick bet on DK.  Was only -500 but it's literally free money.  I think there is zero percent chance he isn't a top 10, hell top 5 even.

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Stingley almost seems a lock for #3 to the Texans. Just follow the money. Tons of line movement and money on Stingley being the #3 pick the past 36 hours. 

Yup, I got him to go top 5 at +250 yesterday and now he’s -150 to go to the Texans

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

While we’re talking bets I have a nice sized bet on Pickett to the Titans at +700. I think they go QB for sure and he could easily still be there.

I actually like that bet alot.  He's there in my mock. Too bad DK only goes up to pick 10

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I got two sizable bets in on Stingley at 3 overall +800 and +700.

The Thibodeaux to Lions rumours are scaring me. I don’t want Hutch on the board at 3.