Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

45 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Projected as the top lineman is a little generous for a guy who is all traits.

Good move for him.  He ain't ready and it's a strong tackle class.

Seems to have been widely viewed as a top 10 talent though. Agree with you re: him being a bit raw though.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Seems to have been widely viewed as a top 10 talent though. Agree with you re: him being a bit raw though.

Yeah, some did.  But it looked to me like a lot of draft places were coming around to him being lower ranked than a lot of the other tackles, and a lot of the places that still had him that high haven't really updated their rankings since like the preseason.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:05 PM, Ragnarok said:

I think he should have gone pro.  Hes a little raw, but he's so talented.  Why risk the injury?

NFL Coaching could tune/prep him better for the NFL then whatever is at Penn State. If he's confident he's a first rounder, he should've declared IMO.

31 minutes ago, nicfre2011 said:

Thoughts on Anton Harrison, Jaelyn Duncan, and Blake Freeland?

Harrison is the total package.  Duncan sucks *** and is a day 3 prospect.  Freeland is good, got great size, but has trouble getting his hands on defenders sometimes, especially in space.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Harrison is the total package.  Duncan sucks *** and is a day 3 prospect.  Freeland is good, got great size, but has trouble getting his hands on defenders sometimes, especially in space.

Thanks for the feedback. I really like Harrison and am intrigued with Freeland as an OT prospect for the Chiefs. Thoughts on where he could grade out after offseason workouts? How does he measure up athletically? Is he an older prospect (BYU)? Any other info on Freeland would be much appreciated.

I get the feeling Harrison could end up going much higher than where we pick in round 1.

Edited by nicfre2011