Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i wont believe it till i see it.  i can see him going over Herbert. not sure about tua. that would be a mistake.

There has been scuttle about the chargers having liked love for a while. Not from any reliable sources, but it's in the ether. But if it isn't the chargers shockingly taking love, I don't know who does before one of the other two

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

did yall see this?  this cant be true right?  

I thought I remembered reading stuff from Tua's end that he was really put off by the Dolphins meetings he had, so the Dolphins part specifically I can kind of believe. 

6 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

But isn't Tua a saint by all accounts? How could he tank a interview, unless he limped into it. 

One thing I've heard about is that his dad is very controlling and would beat him if he threw an INT.  I could see a team being concerned about his dad trying to stay in the picture after he is drafted.  

Trying to remember where I read that.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

One thing I've heard about is that his dad is very controlling and would beat him if he threw an INT.  I could see a team being concerned about his dad trying to stay in the picture after he is drafted.  

Trying to remember where I read that.

Jesus. Was his dad Marvin Marinovich? 

• Like 3