Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

45 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Also has Wirfs at guard and Simmons at safety. Queen at 19 is as high as I've seen him. 

I don't know about y'all, but I think Wirfs would take everybody's lunch money at Guard lol. Even though I would like to try him at OT first. Simmons will be listed every where and anywhere until his team releases the depth chart. I honestly can see Queen going in the top 20. I have rated in my top 40 of players, and a team will fall in love with his athleticism and ability to play the pass really well. 

On 1/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Bro, if he comes in the combine at a good looking 345 and move well, its going to happen, his film is too good

If he comes in at 350, he will be the first tackle off the board. He already moves extremely well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

I don't know about y'all, but I think Wirfs would take everybody's lunch money at Guard lol. Even though I would like to try him at OT first. Simmons will be listed every where and anywhere until his team releases the depth chart. I honestly can see Queen going in the top 20. I have rated in my top 40 of players, and a team will fall in love with his athleticism and ability to play the pass really well. 

If he comes in at 350, he will be the first tackle off the board. He already moves extremely well. 

Agreed. My comp for Wirfs: a blown up Zack Martin. College tackles who can play 4-of-5 positions on the line effectively, but as Jeremiah put it truly elite at G. Similar body types (Wirfs just bigger... he's probably 6'5, 325 with 33.5 inch arms which is close to Quenton Nelson but still his frame looks a lot more like Martin), high hipped/not outrageously lengthy, thick wide base/torso, similar footwork/elite foot quickness/athletic profiles, generate their power from the ground up... when you couple it with his lateral movement skills/pulling ability, it's hard not to fantasize how good he can be on the interior. No doubt that T carries extreme importance, but I feel like Wirfs' talent would go to waste isolated on an island at LT. If he can make a greater impact in the run game at G while being a good-great pass protector against bigger interior lineman/blitzers at G, why not? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Aiyuk is the name I keep hearing that NFL teams are a little higher on that the Draftniks. 

Jim Nagy said that he was being graded higher than N’Keal Harry in NFL circles. 
Has electric speed, good at contested catch, can be a KR/PR as well. I would take him in the latter half of the 1st round.