Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m having the sudden urge to not post here anymore because of the drop down ads I started getting today covering my notifications. The other ads within the site were fine. This just started happening. How do I stop it? It’s making me incredibly angry and I’m not in a good space. 

I'm with you. Terrible placement for people on mobile. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m having the sudden urge to not post here anymore because of the drop down ads I started getting today covering my notifications. The other ads within the site were fine. This just started happening. How do I stop it? It’s making me incredibly angry and I’m not in a good space. 

Hit the arrow right underneath the ad in the top left hand corner. It pushes them above your notifications.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

?

Nothing ever comes out on the Jaguars right before the draft. So I don't believe it just interesting to read.

I was joking about jlc. Since he said you might be moving up, I was asking you how far down you were going

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

I'm with you. Terrible placement for people on mobile. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What browser so you guys use? I see this as a complaint every now and again, and I've never had any sort of issue ads and drop downs on Opera. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Google Chrome. Never has been an issue until now. 

I feel like I had that issue on chrome as well a long time ago and that's one of the reasons I switched. Think I had that problem on dolphin as well. I've been using Opera forever now though