Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

This guy called the Daniel Jones pick last year, so he knows what he's talking about. This contradicts the Miami-Detroit trade deal though.

Charles Robinson is great. He's definitely worth listening to (although as he prefaced who knows for sure, smokescreens happen).

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I agree totally with this. I'm still standing pat on Wills, but Wirfs wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It would be disappointing a bit (I'm not as high on him as a lot of others here; if someone wants to sell me on why he can be an elite tackle in the NFL please do so), but not surprising.

9 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:
Not happening.  Should've just tanked harder.  No idea why Fitz was starting at the end of the season.

I would cry if this happened, but I’d understand. I still would turn it down if I were Cincy. Burrow is already a legend in the city and he hasn’t even been selected yet. I think it’s more risky to take the deal. Picking Burrow gets butts in seats which is what Mike Brown wants.