Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

19 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I had #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 in madden. The QB i drafted ended up being cheeks tho

Which is why the Bengals aren't trading 1 for 3 and 5.  If you don't have the QB, it all falls apart.  I would not bank on Tua staying healthy whatsoever.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Has any team ever had multiple top 5 picks in the same draft before?

Cleveland, as mentioned, did it just a couple of years ago. 

Pretty sure that Washington did it one year in the late 90's / early 00s. The year they got Lavar. 

7 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Which is why the Bengals aren't trading 1 for 3 and 5.  If you don't have the QB, it all falls apart.  I would not bank on Tua staying healthy whatsoever.

Both Tua's surgeon and the Titans' physician have declared him 100% healed and ready to go, adding that he's no more susceptible to injury than most people.

Still, most people never have to play quarterback behind a first-round offensive line.

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Can we lock this thread once the draft starts, so we don't have to keep toggling between this and the draft discussion thread?  Or is this going to be an official *SPOILER* thread?

This thread I think will still be useful for speculation for days 2 and 3 though.  I think having this be the spoiler thread makes sense that a separate spoiler thread though.

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

Both Tua's surgeon and the Titans' physician have declared him 100% healed and ready to go, adding that he's no more susceptible to injury than most people.

Still, most people never have to play quarterback behind a first-round offensive line.

And how many people would have said he'd have surgery on both ankles, a broken wrist, and a serious hip injury behind one of the best offensive lines in America before age 22?  Unless he's Mr Glass, no doctor is going to say he is prone to getting hurt again.