Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, winitall said:

Would love this as a Lions fan but I don’t get it from the Jags perspective. It would probably cost 9 and 20 and is that worth it? Although if they get a 1st for Yannick it’s not the end of the world. 

This whole week I was like, "Panthers and Jags are both good at QB? Minshew and Teddy freaking B? Really?"

Surprised this hasn't come up earlier.

I can't shake the feeling that the Saints are going to trade up (which has been rumored) with a guy like Tua, or Simmons on the board and end up taking somebody else. It will be like Deja Vu for me from 2 years ago when they traded up with Lamar Jackson on the board (after being rumored to be interested in him), and drafted Marcus Davenport instead. I was so pissed, and after the season Jackson put up it hasn't eased that draft day disappointment 

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I can't shake the feeling that the Saints are going to trade up (which has been rumored) with a guy like Tua, or Simmons on the board and end up taking somebody else. It will be like Deja Vu for me from 2 years ago when they traded up with Lamar Jackson on the board (after being rumored to be interested in him), and drafted Marcus Davenport instead. I was so pissed, and after the season Jackson put up it hasn't eased that draft day disappointment 

I was floored when they went Davenport. 10000% thought it was Lamar too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Only way you do it is if you think Okudah is on another level/elite.

or if you manage to convince the Lions Yannick is really equal to the 12th overall pick and 9+Yannick is enough, then it's essentially a free trade up given Yannick isn't going to play for you anyways. I don't think Lions fall for it but that's the best reasoning for yesterday's "Raiders/Yannick" rumor.