Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

7 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Concealer use your more powerful than his mod powers to throw the hammer down on him we won't stand for this blasphemy. 

This is his territory. They made him more powerful than me because he is a lawyer. I am just a bum. 

Just now, Counselor said:

This is his territory. They made him more powerful than me because he is a lawyer. I am just a bum. 

SMH you had so much potential all you would have had to do was believe in yourself and both boards could have been yours.  Webby would have been the only thing more powerful than you on this site.   But such is life and now Rags will destroy us all :(

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

SMH you had so much potential all you would have had to do was believe in yourself and both boards could have been yours.  Webby would have been the only thing more powerful than you on this site.   But such is life and now Rags will destroy us all :(

My username is Ragnarok for a reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Naw no one likes me here. And that is okay. Apparently I am a Jerry. I'd rather be a Villain but a Jerry will have to do. 

I really see Okudah to the Cardinals. I’ve had this in my mocks for about a month. Peterson is 30, and Murphy is being moved to Nickel. Gives them a dominant trio and a replacement for Peterson in 2 years. And yes, I do see him falling to 8. 

This is the one pick I’m bullish on. We all like to call “one shot” and this is mine. I could be absolutely wrong though, of course. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

I really see Okudah to the Cardinals. I’ve had this in my mocks for about a month. Peterson is 30, and Murphy is being moved to Nickel. Gives them a dominant trio and a replacement for Peterson in 2 years. And yes, I do see him falling to 8. 

This is the one pick I’m bullish on. We all like to call “one shot” and this is mine. I could be absolutely wrong though, of course. 

If they somehow land one of Brown, Simmons, or Okudah, they've done very very well.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

That's not what it means. 

Name one team that has taken a QB in the first round over the last 15 years who had a competent NFL starter there already, besides GB with Rodgers and KC with Mahomes.