Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

19 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

My thoughts are that nobody has been more wrong about anything than Chris Simms over the past few years 

Chris Simms made some comment about Mahomes arm and him having the chance to be the best QB on arm talent.

He still had Trubisky going 1st at 5 on his mock based on his own rankings. He had Watson at 31.

He's a blind squirrel who deserves zero credit for Mahomes.

He was Nostradamus for having Daniel Jones 6th but he had Haskins, Finley, and Stidham ahead of him.

The knock on Jones was that he went at 6, if he was drafted at 29 then his career is meh so far on a bad team.

I am not a Jones fan but he's way better than Stidham so far and better than Haskins and Finley.

Jones belonged in round 2 . I'm not sure Stidham belongs in the NFL so far.

He got Josh Rosen correct as last of 5 (lots of people did not like him)

He had Lamar at 1 and Allen 2. I think Allen is a much better QB right now, but Lamar did win an MVP award.

You can't really judge Baker or Darnold yet but its fair that Allen and Lamar are better at this point.

Give Simms good marks overall for 2018.

In 2020 he had the obvious Burrow at 1, gets points for Hebert at 2, and fails hard so far with Love at 3 ahead of Tua.

• I get that Love has not played yet but he had problems throwing the football early in Green Bay

So he's not the worst QB evaluator but he gets no credit for Mahomes over Trubisky because he had Trubisky over Mahomes. He had Trubisky 26 picks ahead of Watson. Any Chis Simms QB Draft Guru talk is based on propaganda based on his positive paragraph after placing Mahomes 5 picks after Trubisky.

On 3/3/2021 at 12:29 PM, BowlesDawgDX said:

Thoughts on this? I know he's historically been accurate, but Mond?

You guys need to look more at Chris Simms history. He had Lamar Jackson as the number 1 QB and got some much crap for it he moved Josh Allen above him. He had Pat M. as the best QB in the draft and even stated he would be the best QB in the NFL. He has been way more right than wrong. I trust him on QB than another Joe blow like, Mel Kipper, and these other morons that are mostly wrong than right. I can see Zach Wilson having a better NFL career than T Law. I do like Mac Jones over Fields and the rest. I have Zach Wilson and T Law very close followed by Mac Jones then a drop off to the next group. I think Lance is a bust for a QB. 

On 3/3/2021 at 12:29 PM, BowlesDawgDX said:

Thoughts on this? I know he's historically been accurate, but Mond?

He knows his stuff. And has gotten better year by year. But people who disagree will tell you he’s clueless or doing it for clicks. I still have Lawrence #1 but I understand what Simms is talking about.

On 3/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, .Buzz said:

Awesome read here. Recommend checking it out.

This is awesome and definitely not available on Reddit if you want to check it out.

Bruce has Januarius Robinson going 1st round which is fascinating, says he's just too rare physically not to go there.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:04 AM, jetfuel34 said:

You guys need to look more at Chris Simms history. 

The dude throws poop against a wall and then trumpets the ones he gets right and conveniently forgets all his bad takes.

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

This is awesome and definitely not available on Reddit if you want to check it out.

Bruce has Januarius Robinson going 1st round which is fascinating, says he's just too rare physically not to go there.

What the deuce? 

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The dude throws poop against a wall and then trumpets the ones he gets right and conveniently forgets all his bad takes.

What the deuce? 

Feldman has been high on him for a while by the looks of things, was on his freaks list and pointed at his insane 87inch wingspan (dude is 6'5 and has 36 inch pipes). He's a very good run defender, Feldman reckons there's plenty to come as a rusher.