Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

Just now, .Buzz said:

I'm not. But the quotes are hilarious to read. 

The print stuff has been amazing this draft season. I'm having the most fun I have ever had with a build up to the draft. Nothing will ever match this, even if we are drafting McCorkle

What I would like to see...........trades and big shake up of the top 10

1.  Jax - Lawrence
2.  NYJ - Wilson
3.  SF - Jones   Mostly for the @Forge and SF fan base spectacle that might follow
4.  DAL (from ATL) -  Pitts   Because why not have more offense and forsake the Defense  1.4 for pick 10 and 44
5.  Cincy - Chase
6.  DEN  (from MIA) -- Fields MIA takes a deal from DEN over a deal from NE.  1.6 for 1.9 + pick 71 + 2022 3rd
7.  DET - Sewell
8.  CAR  - Slater 
9.  MIA -  Waddle or Smith
10.  NE (From ATL via DAL) - Lance  NE gets their QB.  picks 10 + 68 for 15 + 46 + 120

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Can someone sell me on Oweh?

I fully expect, if he's there at 25, with what Urban has said he wants to do/Baalkes background with lengthy DL/edge that he'll be in the running at 25. 

I like his athletic profile, but man he just seems to raw. Chaisson is/was in a similar spot so I can't say I love the idea of two raw edges "figuring stuff out" as they go next year behind Allen.

Watch his tape last year. He put up 0 sacks, but was pretty consistently right near the QB. He's an athletic freak. He's raw, but I think he's still more ready to go than Chaisson was. I like him a lot more than Chaisson. I like him a lot more than Gross-Matos as well, who went early 2nd last year.