Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What I would like to see...........trades and big shake up of the top 10

1.  Jax - Lawrence
2.  NYJ - Wilson
3.  SF - Jones   Mostly for the @Forge and SF fan base spectacle that might follow
4.  DAL (from ATL) -  Pitts   Because why not have more offense and forsake the Defense  1.4 for pick 10 and 44
5.  Cincy - Chase
6.  DEN  (from MIA) -- Fields MIA takes a deal from DEN over a deal from NE.  1.6 for 1.9 + pick 71 + 2022 3rd
7.  DET - Sewell
8.  CAR  - Slater 
9.  MIA -  Waddle or Smith
10.  NE (From ATL via DAL) - Lance  NE gets their QB.  picks 10 + 68 for 15 + 46 + 120

The spectacle ends once the pick is made, sadly. At that point you have to reset and just let it play out. I mean, there's a chance I'm wrong, I have to admit that. Its not a very high chance, because I'm brilliant, but it exists. I think it was going on too long before the draft for the huge blow up post draft. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

The spectacle ends once the pick is made, sadly. At that point you have to reset and just let it play out. I mean, there's a chance I'm wrong, I have to admit that. Its not a very high chance, because I'm brilliant, but it exists. I think it was going on too long before the draft for the huge blow up post draft. 

the spectacle goes on for 3-5+ years.....comparing Jones to Fields or Lance over the length of the contracts and careers

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

the spectacle goes on for 3-5+ years.....comparing Jones to Fields or Lance over the length of the contracts and careers

My guess is he'll be better than one, not as good as the other, but that will largely be because he has Shanahan and the others don't. But he could surprise me. I just see a guy that probably falls into the 11-20 range. I think he'll be fine though. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My guess is he'll be better than one, not as good as the other, but that will largely be because he has Shanahan and the others don't. But he could surprise me. I just see a guy that probably falls into the 11-20 range. I think he'll be fine though. 

Just for the lolz looking back at this process I hope he falls into the 1-5 range.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

depends where Fields/Lance go.  If 1 goes to NE and sits for a year behind Cam and then gets the reigns in McDaniels led offense.  some other decent landing spots for the other as well.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Just for the lolz looking back at this process I hope he falls into the 1-5 range.

I doubt it...he just seems point and click to me and when that is not an option there's trouble... but not like I would complain if he was.