Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You and everyone who keeps saying are either in denial or really, really have faith that the kid good. 

I mean, Urban Meyer literally said their top 3 QBs were down to Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson. So...yeah.

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Urban Meyer isn't picking 3 so that has nothing to do with it. 

So what are you saying then? 

Your post says people who have that thought are either in denial or think he's really good. I'm taking that as you not thinking teams are high on Fields.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

3. Jones, SF

4. Pitts, ATL

5. Chase, CIN

6. Sewell, MIA

7. Fields, NE

8. Lance, WFT

I just posted my update and it's exactly the same except Lance to Chicago at 8, then Slater at 9 and Horn at 10 (wanted to throw a curveball)

Just now, .Buzz said:

So what are you saying then? 

Your post says people who have that thought are either in denial or think he's really good. I'm taking that as you not thinking teams are high on Fields. I call BS.

My post is saying that no matter how many times Vegas or an analyst or reports says its Jones or Lance someone continues to say they think its still Fields. That's why I'm saying they either have that much faith in him being that good or they're in denial and refuse to believe that he was passed by other prospects and wont be the pick. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

My post is saying that no matter how many times Vegas or an analyst or reports says its Jones or Lance someone continues to say they think its still Fields. That's why I'm saying they either have that much faith in him being that good or they're in denial and refuse to believe that he was passed by other prospects and wont be the pick. 

Ahh.

I mean, I definitely have faith he's that good. Especially if you give him an offensive mind like Shanny to bring him along. 

I also think it's fair to be in denial that they traded 3 1st round picks for Mac Jones. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You and everyone who keeps saying are either in denial or really, really have faith that the kid good. 

Makes no difference to me but I think it should be a no brainer. Of the QBs we’ve ever seen with his speed he’s the best passer of all of them. 

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Makes no difference to me but I think it should be a no brainer. Of the QBs we’ve ever seen with his speed he’s the best passer of all of them. 

Right now (and this is subject to change every 12 minutes or so), I legit don't even think that Fields is a real option. I think it's most likely Mac, followed by a Lance and then a very small shot it's Fields. 50 / 40 / 10