Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

Just now, goldfishwars said:

And if the Pats get a hold of him, the AFC East is the home of the fun young QB.

The 2nd best QB in this class will be in NE, I agree.

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Makes no difference to me but I think it should be a no brainer. Of the QBs we’ve ever seen with his speed he’s the best passer of all of them. 

But he's not even a great passer so its something to be said about that. 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ahh.

I mean, I definitely have faith he's that good. Especially if you give him an offensive mind like Shanny to bring him along. 

I also think it's fair to be in denial that they traded 3 1st round picks for Mac Jones. 

Yeah I dont think its Jones, I said Lance from the moment the trade was made. 

The thing is though I dont Shanny wants a guy he has to bring along in the way I think you're saying. 

Cant wait to see what happens tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

And if the Pats get a hold of him, the AFC East is the home of the fun young QB.

Definitely will be fun, 4 young QBs, 4 defensive minded head coaches. I would love to see that. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

What’s on the menu for everyone tomorrow evening 

Debating between making wings or burgers 

Wings. Always wings.

• Like 1

I really don't understand why BB loves JimmyG so much.. it would be a horrendous decision to trade anything of value for JimmyG and skip out on one of the top QBs. He will get injured by week 6 and they will end up needing a QB all over again next offseason. 

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I really don't understand why BB loves JimmyG so much.. it would be a horrendous decision to trade anything of value for JimmyG and skip out on one of the top QBs. He will get injured by week 6 and they will end up needing a QB all over again next offseason. 

Why does Kyle Shanahan love immobile statue quarterbacks with questionable arms? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Lawrence/ Wilson/ Lance/ Fields is decent. Has tools to be good, even great but we'll see. 

Feels like you could insert several QB's in that and it fits the projecting game